PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Memory Card Help! Morrowind Owners!

Crimson King
07-20-2002, 02:35 PM
Ok here's the deal. I picked up a Mem Card to back up my Morrowind but it doesn't even seem to have an option to save onto it! Is this at all normal? What use is the memory card if I can't save my games onto it!

Now I thought maybe the morrowind game was too bit but that's not the problem. Says in the MemCard's book that I should be able to copy file from the Xbox to the card but that option isn't showing up either! Little help anyone?!

By the way, Xbox Mem Cards are 9,97 at EB until july 31rst. And munch's odyssey is 19 bucks!

Snapple
07-20-2002, 03:15 PM
well sorry i cant help you about that memry card thing(cause i always use the hard drive)but the 19 dollar muches oddysee cought my attintion:D

i wonder if any other games are going to be like that(to bad i already have munches oddysee :( )

monkeyman
07-20-2002, 03:31 PM
you bought it for nothing you cant use a memory card for morrowind

on the back of the cd holder things for xbox games it has in a box memory card for games you can use it on but it dont on the ones you cant

SciFi
07-20-2002, 03:40 PM
actually. you can make a back up of a morrowind game save...
when there is no game in the Xbox, go to the memory and pick a save that you wanna put onto the card. they will give you a choice, copy & delete. Choose copy and select the mem card. Hope this helps:D

wweomaniac
07-20-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by SciFi
actually. you can make a back up of a morrowind game save...
when there is no game in the Xbox, go to the memory and pick a save that you wanna put onto the card. they will give you a choice, copy & delete. Choose copy and select the mem card. Hope this helps:D yep.. thats what you do. Just to make it more clear

1) make sure there is no disc in your xbox
2) Click on memory
3) click on hardrive
4) go to the icon you want to save (you have to have the "circle" that you want highlighted)
5) press A and then copy and itll allow you to copy to your mem card.

chili325
07-20-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
Munchs Oddesy?? Is that a good game? Is it worth 19 bucks?:eek: where in RI u from?

Tkf5000
07-20-2002, 07:47 PM
its definitaly worth 19 bux. its a great game too. it requires a little thinking sometimes too. awesome game. you save 30 dollars! thats a great price. i saw it at target and best buy for 20 dollars new too.

CALzinger
07-20-2002, 07:50 PM
you can back up morrowind. it was posted up ahead. if u STILL need help, just pm me. i know the hardrive.

really? odessy is worth $19.99 now???. im buyin it. seems like a great game!

Tkf5000
07-20-2002, 08:14 PM
calzinger delete some of your mail at xba. u tried to pm me and i ant respond cuz u box is full.

Gerald
07-20-2002, 08:32 PM
IMO Oddworld was alright, but after awhile it seemed more like a task than enjoyable.

Crimson King
07-20-2002, 08:41 PM
Trying it now...

WHOOHOO! Thanks guys! It freakin' worked!
Now my fears of loosing my level 36 Adventurer have been assuaged!

As for Oddworld. It'd an interesting series. Bare in mind that it's 19,99 Canadian so for you Americans that's 10 freakin' bucks!
I work at EB so I do the price changes and **** myself. I'm the only one doing them actually! So I know what's on sale and ****.
I'll let you guys know when they have decent stuff on sale anyway.

Exatox
07-20-2002, 11:38 PM
You have a LEVEL 36 CHARACTER on Morrowind!?!?!? Do you do anything but play that game? I have the game on PC and I know how long it takes to lvl on that game.

Alien
07-21-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Exatox
You have a LEVEL 36 CHARACTER on Morrowind!?!?!? Do you do anything but play that game? I have the game on PC and I know how long it takes to lvl on that game. I have a level 38...but all I do is sit around at night and play it. Nothing else. Pretty boring sometimes, but oh well. I have the PC and Xbox version. Others here have levels up in like the 50's. I think EHWfedPres did, and did Dre? Sorry if I'm wrong, I don't remember. Just train a lot to advance quickly, and raid lots of caves, dungeons, and smuggling operations. Easy way to raise your fighting stats, and easy way to get cash. At first, it's really hard to level up. But after around Level 24 or so, it got real fast. You just have to spend your money good, so you can train.

Crimson King
07-21-2002, 08:21 AM
Exactly! Train up your major and minor skills and use weapons and armor and spells that will help them as well and you're on your way to higher levels!

Exatox
07-21-2002, 09:38 AM
I'm sure Dagoth Ur doesn't stand much of a chance!

Alien
07-21-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Exatox
I'm sure Dagoth Ur doesn't stand much of a chance! Another person I talk to online who plays Morrowind (not on these forums though) beat Dagoth Ur at the same level I am, 38. And it was real easy to him he said. I'm going to advance to Level 45, and then start on the Main Quest. I haven't even touched the Main Quest yet. lol.

bbchs_trash
07-21-2002, 12:31 PM
For the guy who works at EB...

On ebgames.com they list Oddworld for 24.99 and the memory card also for 24.99. Any word from you on that? ANd if the Memory Card was only 9.97 Canadian for you, what is that American? I would be more than willing to have you buy these things for that cheap in Canada and I'll just send you the money so you can ship them here. That would make my life easy, I am looking ot get like 2-3 memory cards though so I can backup everything on my Hard Drive, because I have no idea on what Microsoft plans on doing to my console when I send it away...

CALzinger
07-21-2002, 01:02 PM
T@rget sells munch for $29.00. honestly, what a ripoff

Tkf5000
07-21-2002, 06:22 PM
cal, at all the targets i go to it is 30 dollars too. thats still a good deal if u think of it. u save 20 bux and its new unlike at eb. id rather have it for 20 used tho. i bought it new, the i only bought 1 game used before.

CALzinger
07-21-2002, 06:40 PM
ya got it? awesome. finally, UR AOL IS WORKIN!

bbchs_trash
07-21-2002, 08:28 PM
It's $20 new at EB also. It's more at Target than at eb...

CALzinger
07-22-2002, 09:13 AM
im shoppin at EB from now on