PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in L.A. think they're good at Halo? (Joining the Tournament)

Skarp
07-20-2002, 03:54 PM
I live in L.A. county and was checking to see if any of my fellow addicts are going to join the Halo tournament. If so what site are you going to join at. Im thinking of Hollywood of Fullerton.

faceoff508
07-20-2002, 04:08 PM
I cant since I live in MA. And I am 16!! So I wont be signing up. But if I was, I would win;)

Sargent_Ryan
07-20-2002, 04:21 PM
Why is it only 18 and older? I thought you only had to be 13 to win prizes and 18 if it was money prizes. I'm 17 so I can't get in it but I don't even think any of the places in pa that it was going to be at are near me.

Skarp
07-20-2002, 04:39 PM
Just sign up anyway. So what if you can't win prizes. I can't win anything, I'll be out of town for the second round. I am just going for fun.

Sargent_Ryan
07-21-2002, 12:40 AM
No believe me I would sign up for the fun because I know there is no chance that I would win it since its been about a month since I played multiplayer. I have no one to play it with since all my friends have a ps2 or gamecube. And the rules are must be 18 to enter so I didn't mean I only want to enter to win prizes. I was questioning the age limit and why it was 18 when I thought you only had to be 13 to be able to enter contests.