PDA

View Full Version : Extended Play gives Bruce Lee a 1 out of 5.

hook-worm J
07-20-2002, 04:28 PM
I was watching extended play and they reviewed Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon. They actually said it sucked. hehe, anyway, they gave it a 1 out of 5. Now I'm not saying I agree with all of EP's reviews, but I'm just letting you know incase you were planning on buying it ;)

faceoff508
07-20-2002, 04:42 PM
DAMN I missed that show. GOD. Is there a re run!!

Snoopy7548
07-20-2002, 04:44 PM
theres ALWAYS a re-run. lol. that show is on like 6 times on friday, its so crazy.

hook-worm J
07-20-2002, 04:56 PM
lol, yeah, they have reruns all weekend. But on monday they stop reruning it.

CRAIG123
07-20-2002, 05:04 PM
And gamespot gave it 3.8:eek: :D

Zion
07-20-2002, 05:19 PM
Extended Play has to be the most anti-Xbox show I've ever seen. It's a joke, and Adam Sessler is clueless.

EP has actually gone straight downhill since Kate left, and I don't know why. I guess she knew more than I gave her credit for. Sessler is just a fool.

DeaDfeTuS666
07-20-2002, 05:41 PM
yep its true its true CLUELESS MORON !!

faceoff508
07-20-2002, 05:43 PM
Who is Kate? Can I se a picture of her or something? I want to know how she looks like.

And IGN Gave it a 3.9.

Gaeranking gets all the reviews and averages them all together and the avg. score based on 20 reviews is 42!! OW!! Worse tha Kuibi (sp)

Snoopy7548
07-20-2002, 05:46 PM
just take my word for it, shes UGLY! lol.

hook-worm J
07-20-2002, 06:17 PM
Dont give me that Zion! You should have seen the show about 3 weeks ago. 80 % of the show was Xbox, and Adam said splinter cell was the most impressive game at E3. Sure it may seem like they are biased sometimes, but I dont think they are.

And Kate Botello wasn't really that ugly, but she had lots of weird facial expressions...

Snoopy7548
07-20-2002, 07:03 PM
heres a pic of kate botello:

http://www.reallycoolsite.org/images/newseason/extended/katenadam/dance00642.jpg

U-G-L-Y you aint got no alibi you ugly, yea yea you ugly! lol:D :)

Tkf5000
07-20-2002, 07:49 PM
i think it deserves more than that. i thought it was a great game. may be one of the most linear games ive played but its really fun imo. its one of those games u love or hate. if you go to the xba ratings some people say its the crappiest game and some say its really good. i personally like it. theres over 200 moves!

faceoff508
07-20-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

http://www.reallycoolsite.org/images/newseason/extended/katenadam/dance00642.jpg

I have seen uglier. Utleast shes not fat. I cant stand fat girls. Ughh. I have to wash my brains out with soap cause I thought of a fat women. UGHH!!

BTW.. why did she leave?

Zion
07-20-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

NOBODY can be considered ugly when they are standing next to Adam Sessler. yeeeesh.

D3\/3DLL[V]
07-20-2002, 08:37 PM
Much like any American POS cars, most, if not all American-programmed games for any American-based console is ****ty (ahhh, the days of Atari, 3DO, Phillips CD-I, and the almighty "64-bit" Jaguar). I'm not against America in any anti-patriotic ways. Despite how much I love my country, I just believe that when it comes to cars and games, America lags along in 14.4K while the rest of the world is running in Broadband (even though we Americans are actually tops when it comes to IT).

We need for over seas experts from Europe and especially Japan to show us the true potential of Xbox. And also to give us quality, original titles, not some stupid stuff like Bruce Lee, Legends of Wrestling, and Kabuki Warrior (whoever developed this game sucks too, and is a disgrace to overseas developers), and I can't think of other sucky titles right now, even though I know they're out there.

These movie guys like Univeral Interactive should stick to what they do best, and that's making good cartoon movies. Don't play football if you suck at it, don't play soccer if you can't kick, don't play basketball if you can't dribble, don't swim if you will drown, and most of all, don't develop POS games if they are going to suck! Especially for an elite entertainment system like the Xbox. For crying out loud, I wonder why these publishers waste such money on such projects?

Before I go, I'd like to thank Sega, Capcom, Konami, Digital Illusions, Bungie, and MS for the great games. And PhuK the rest of you stupid American so-called "Designers", "Developers", and "Publishers" for making my Xbox puke everyday thus far!

Frostberg
07-20-2002, 11:07 PM
Bruce Lee sucks...I'm suprised there was so much hype to begin with...just because it says "Bruce Lee" on it that doesn't mean it is any good...

Time to go wait for XBL...