PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden - alot like Devil May Cry?

Skarp
07-20-2002, 05:16 PM
After watching the trailer to this game I seen a huge amount of resemblence between these two games. If you haven't seen the trailer check it out at gamespot. (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,561532,00.html)

Shadow20002
07-20-2002, 06:15 PM
If Ninja Gaiden are exclusively for Xbox ? I got information (site www.tecmoinc.com) that will come exclusively for Xbox but many places show that title on PS2 too. I'm confuse...

Tkf5000
07-20-2002, 06:40 PM
nope its an xbox exclusive!:cool:

D-dUb
07-25-2002, 06:58 PM
if its like devil may cry then cool! i dont see that as being a bad thang.

3 main resons i was jealous of PS2 owners was...

1. GTA 3
2. Devil May Cry
3. MGS2

now we got like all of those titles in one form or another...

**** U SONY! MWUAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Tinny
07-26-2002, 07:00 AM
Isn't it some sort of Tenchu mix? Anyway, my bro is very excited about this game, and I am certainly going to look forward to it.

GRAVEDIGGER
08-04-2002, 05:49 PM
Well trust me, Tenchu has nothin on Ninja Gaiden. I cant wait for this game. And i dont think that its a bad thing to be a lil like devil may cry because thats a pretty tyte game, i wish we had a version of DMC, but either way Ninja Gaiden will be the shiznit.

Untill next time...:mad:

Crazy Joe
08-05-2002, 12:28 PM
Ninja Gaiden is only on Xbox, Shinobi is only on PS2, maybe there was some kind of confusion.

cityson
08-06-2002, 12:51 PM
Ninja Gaiden is Ninja....Devil May Cry is Devil....They are just totally different things.

Woocifer
08-06-2002, 01:29 PM
Cityon is incoherant....

I have NO idea what you meant by that Cityon, " 'splain lucy 'splain..."

cityson
08-06-2002, 05:09 PM
OK, you are DUMB. Let me explain one more time....

1) Ninja Gaiden have N I N J A S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Devil May Cry have D E V I L S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU FRICKIN" GET IT NOW????? They are totally different things.

Woocifer
08-06-2002, 10:31 PM
Eh don't push it, your explanation is still somehow without ANY explanation...but more so is grammatically incorrect. It's not my fault you're a putz.

So essentially because say Mario 64 and Gexx 3D are different characters YET virtually the same mechanical game it is completely different because they have different names in their titles?

Further more I was being a little more polite than I had to be. Rest assured that will never happen again. I said you were not making any sense and asked for an explanation, which by the way meant I was interested in what you were trying to say. I could have outright said don't post until you can form a proper sentence and make sense...

Why don't you go buy a minivan and shop at Walmart like all the other sheep?

Woocifer
08-07-2002, 09:38 AM
Cityon if you got the newest OXM flip to page 74. In that article they describe how Ryu is slashing up a mystical mutant with a fiery sword.

Does this mean that Ninja Gaiden is wrong now?

Should it be called Mystical Monster Gaiden because 'it have monsters' ?

I drank 3 six-packs just so I could look at your face
FINALLY!
You give respect, you get respect, you just don't know your place
FINALLY!
You never learn, you always burn, now I've got you off my case
FINALLY!
I drank 3 six-packs just so I could look at your face...
FINALLY!
See ya...over finished gone done out!