PDA

View Full Version : Football Judgement...

Uncle Xbox
07-20-2002, 08:23 PM
I'm having a crisis. First I wanted NFL Fever 2003. Then, i saw great perviews for NFL 2K3 so i changed my mind. But now i see NFL Fever 2003 Previews are better. What should i do????? Oh yeah, I never did like the Madden Series. All name all the pros and cons:

NFL Fever 2003:
+ Create a player
+ Great Graphics
+ Great Control
+ More previews by Gamers and mag editors thinks it rocks
+ Xbox only
+ Comes out first
- First one eventuallly got repetitive
NFL 2K3:
+Assumed better graphics than Fever
+Great Control
+Online experience
+ESPN is helping!
+Smoother Animations
+ Make your own playbooks
-I've never tried a 2K game

PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!

Bakeman
07-20-2002, 09:08 PM
Fever 2003
+ Create PLAYS!!!!! <--- This is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+ Comes out first!
+ ONLINE Game play, and I heard something about Roster Updates

NFL 2k3
+ Awsome Fachise mode (fever has a good one to, but this one might be better)
+ ONLINE Game play

I'm gonna buy NFL Fever 2003
Then once NFL 2k3 comes out (like 3 weeks later) I'm gonna rent it.. and if I like it better I'll buy it also..

Fever will be good enough to atleast help with my football withdrawls I've been having.

robnyack
07-20-2002, 10:08 PM
there is only one solution....buy them both.

I have this feeling I am going to end up with madden, Fever, and NFL2k

However, as an xbox guy, madden has to take the back seat to NFL2k and Fever this year.

Odd how quiet NFL Fever 03 has been compared to Sega and EA, both who seem to be putting out new screenshots and movies everyday. I sense a quiet confidence coming from NFL Fever. I think they know they are going to blow people away with the game.

I was never very high on NFL2k, but the movies i saw today showcasing their new and improved franchise mode really got me interested.

check these out.....if this link is still working, that is.

http://www.2kmania.com/franchisemovies.asp

Uncle Xbox
07-21-2002, 12:06 PM
Thing is, I dont want to buy both, I need to save my cash. Second, I dont want to rent. I want ONE football game. Here's an easier wuestion, Which of the two will get less boring over, lets say, 15 weeks? I still dont like Madden.

Bakeman
07-21-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Uncle Xbox
Thing is, I dont want to buy both, I need to save my cash. Second, I dont want to rent. I want ONE football game. Here's an easier wuestion, Which of the two will get less boring over, lets say, 15 weeks? I still dont like Madden.

Dude there is no way to tell you which game you are gonna like more..

if you don't want to rent then you are basically SOL

robnyack
07-21-2002, 04:53 PM
uncle,

basically, you are in a win win situation. All 3 games (Madden, NFL 2k, and Fever) are all going to be excellent football games. So, take your pick. Just remember, Madden cannot be played on xbox live.

Chaotic
07-22-2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Uncle Xbox

I would go with NFL2K3

Uncle Xbox
07-22-2002, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I think Im gonna go with NFL 2K3. The features are great, has online play, and to top it off, it'll be better when i get NCCA College Football 2K3. Thanx guyz.