PDA

View Full Version : Hunter The Reckoning, What a game

Dr X
07-21-2002, 12:30 PM
Today i got Hunter The Reckoning and what a game it is.
I can't say one bad thing about it.
I love the graphics, The sound effects everything i love it all.
It was quite funny how i got it as well.
It started when the automatic tracking whent on my VCR.
So i phoned the store where i got it from because it was still under warenty and they said they would do a straight swop but they had none of that VCR in stock so they said come down and choose one for the same price.
So i went down got a cheaper VCR and bought the game to go with it to make up the money, HAHAHAHA.
Cool or what.

CRAIG123
07-21-2002, 02:23 PM
Nice. I Got Hunter a week ago, i also think its a good game.. But very very hard. Im stuck on the Mansion level:(
I cant Find The Key To Get In There
Ah Well:D :) :confused:

Dr X
07-21-2002, 02:52 PM
Well i'm on the level where you have to go to the school and find the little girl.
I cant get past that big monster.

CRAIG123
07-21-2002, 02:55 PM
Yeah He's pretty Hard
Just remember to lay into him with your most powerful weapon then get away from him when you see he's goign to attack, And repeat, While using the health generator constantly:)

Dr X
07-21-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by CRAIG123
Yeah He's pretty Hard
Just remember to lay into him with your most powerful weapon then get away from him when you see he's goign to attack, And repeat, While using the health generator constantly:)

Yeah i thought that.
I got the idea after being killed about 5 times.
He just keeps getting the better of me.

Snapple
07-21-2002, 04:54 PM
well what i would do is first get a friend to beat the game with you then once you did that you get the hang of it then youll be albe to beat it on one player:D

its a very good game but the only thing i hate about it is that the voices are off:(

robnyack
07-21-2002, 04:56 PM
Hunter is a very cool game. no question.

Megaherz *RAGE*
07-21-2002, 10:59 PM
Yes hunter is amazing ! But the sound really suck

Dr X
07-22-2002, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Megaherz *RAGE*
Yes hunter is amazing ! But the sound really suck

I thought the sound effects were quite good.
And the voices were allright as well.

CRAIG123
07-22-2002, 05:03 AM
OK, Now the difficulty of this game is getting ridiculous! Im on the hospital roof and i think ill be on this level for a long time, Because its rock hard.. The monsters just dont stop coming i was on the roof for about half hour, killing monsters!! Then i got killed after all that time.. I nearly threw the controller throguh the screen. I need the infinte health cheat to get past this bit.. Otherwise i might as well sell it.:(

Buccaneer21
07-22-2002, 05:48 AM
I haven't played it, but you have convinced me to try it out.

Dr X
07-22-2002, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer21
I haven't played it, but you have convinced me to try it out.
Damm right i got it yesterday and i'm on the bit where you have to get the little girlto the church without gettting hurt.
I can't wait for the hospitalbit killing lots of zombies for more than half an hour straight sounds great.
I can't wait.

Spaztic
07-22-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by CRAIG123
OK, Now the difficulty of this game is getting ridiculous! Im on the hospital roof and i think ill be on this level for a long time, Because its rock hard.. The monsters just dont stop coming i was on the roof for about half hour, killing monsters!! Then i got killed after all that time.. I nearly threw the controller throguh the screen. I need the infinte health cheat to get past this bit.. Otherwise i might as well sell it.:(

don't you have a time limit in the hospital? I think you are supposed to run and shoot! Don't stick around and kill them all!

Marc
07-22-2002, 01:58 PM
Hunter, but I've not played the other two. Morrowind is excellent, almost too good. You are in for a world of fun, especially with xbox live. Enjoy...

dave_m123
07-22-2002, 02:01 PM
The hospital roof is a ***** took me a while to do it. If i remember rightly they keep spawning so sometimes its best to move on.

CRAIG123
07-22-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy

don't you have a time limit in the hospital? I think you are supposed to run and shoot! Don't stick around and kill them all!

No thats actually in the hospital, Im talkin bout the hospital roof.:p
Btw i did finally get past the hospital roof and now im saving the innocents before the time limit.. Again, very hard.. This game ****es me off alot sometime wit its difficulty.lol:) :D

wulff
07-22-2002, 09:20 PM
Man i cant believe you peeps find this game hard.
I found it easy peasy.Like way too easy.It does get a lot harder on nightmare mode.
I think when i was done this game i had like 85000 exp saved 68 lives and still had like 23 lives to use up.
The game now collects dust.

TZalos
07-26-2002, 12:19 PM
you ppl for got to mention how short this game is... a game can be the ***** but if it only last few hours and replay value sucks then what good is it?