PDA

View Full Version : My house ate my stuff (not in loot bag)

davidx
07-21-2002, 02:42 PM
Dudes,

We all know that houses "generate" overflow loot bags when the house gets too full. Check this out--my house ATE my two favorite swords.

I don't understand--I sold a ton of stuff, house is now almost empty, but whenever I place something on a table or bed, then come back home it's in the freakin' lootbag!!!!

Argh. I want my fiend katana back.

X

Tkf5000
07-21-2002, 07:04 PM
so your fiend katana isnt in the lootbag??

Shadow20002
07-21-2002, 07:10 PM
You need to take care of those *valuable* things by the way. Put it in chests, sacks, urns or something that can hold it but not on bed or table. The game generate that they cannot hold to many items at once. At Balmora, in the figther's guild, in the lower level, there are room that you can rest for free. There are also two chests that can hold a good quantity of things. This is were i rest and put my things so i cannot be over-uncumbrered. In general, each guild has some free room that you can rest.

Tkf5000
07-21-2002, 07:14 PM
o crap. i dont have a house. i leave all my valuables on the ilsand with the mudcrab! crap!! there was some stuff worth like 100k but i was to lazy to sell it because i got tired of runnin back and forth to the dwemer place to sleep (im a vampire i cant sleep outside , i wake up dead lol).

monkeyman
07-21-2002, 07:15 PM
in my old house i have about 100 things out i mean seriously cause i had candles all over and swords and weapons and all kinds of stuff all over but never had a over flow loot bag maybe because it wasnt a house it was the lighthouse in seyda neen

shrew king
07-21-2002, 09:04 PM
I bought Morrowind, but all i have done so far is join the legion and done a couple tasks, can u really buy a house? or are you talking about killing someone and living there?:D

mother
07-21-2002, 10:22 PM
after that you go around doing some errands and then you get sponsers to get your name recognized and after a few jobs you get your own strong hold. im joining hlaalu.

davidx
07-22-2002, 12:50 AM
I still don't get where my fiend katana and glass sword went.

Disgruntled.