PDA

View Full Version : Halo LAN Calgary

magnum500
07-21-2002, 05:02 PM
Since the dog days of summer are here, I actually have a lot time of to work on this. On Wednesday the 24 of August(subject to change, but unlikely), in the evening (6:00). This is now the day for the event. I am going to go to every xbox site on the net and private message every one that lives in Calgary that I can find. But, one thing I need to know is a place where this can be hosted, unfortunately, my home cannot hold the amount of TV's we'll need. That is why we need somewhere to go, and unless we get a community hall or something, it will be capped at sixteen people. Four TV's and four boxes. The only problem is dedication, sixteen people will say they will go, only three show up, that won't work. That is why there will be a 10 dollar charge, I know it may be steep, but it is the only way to ensure participation. The host won't have to pay and whoever brings a TV won't have to pay. Remember, this has the potential to be smaller, or bigger. I'll get even more info if you need it or e-mail me at magnumspade@hotmail.com. If this doesn't work, then I will be fully convinced that the Xbox scene in Calgary is non-existent.

Young_Fledgling
07-22-2002, 11:11 PM
i would consider going... but i am afraid it would be with wierd people and my parents probablly would not let me go :(

PSYCH0 GUY
07-22-2002, 11:37 PM
damn i would never go to some guys house i didn't know... thats just not a smart thing to do with all the stuff happenin in the world today

Toonz
07-22-2002, 11:54 PM
I think its a great idea Magnum and you should try to put it together