PDA

View Full Version : I'll be posting my previews (and reviews) right here in the forums!

Maxthndr
10-27-2001, 09:11 PM
I have gathered enough information about the games of xbox and the overall xbox to post previews of the games. Now, as I am going to be in attendance at the Unleashed event next Saturday, I will gather as much information as possible. If there is anything in specific you want me to check out, please post it here. There is a possibility that I'll recieve many requests, so if I do nt get to yours, I am sorry, but I'll try to check out everything I can! I'll be starting off my previews with the overall performance of Xbox, so expect that in the coming days.....right here at the forums!

XBOX Dude
10-27-2001, 11:43 PM
I'm sure your going to check it anyway but i think you should check HALO everybody would like to hear about that game, since it's on almost every XBOX fans mind.

SquirrelJam
10-28-2001, 12:30 AM
Since XboxDude beat me to the punch, I'll tell you that I'm extremely interested in some great racers!

I just saw a "RalliSport Challenge".avi and it looks very promising. What about "SegaGT"? I'm really looking for that "GranTurismo3" killer.

While you're in the driver's seat, how about a comprehensive comparison of "NASCAR Thunder v.s NASCAR Heat"?

Don't forget "F1 Formula" and the popular "Project Gotham".

Thanks in advance for your hardwork, Maxthndr!

xboxlover
10-28-2001, 01:47 AM
If there is anything on preject ego could u check that out please thank you

Plasticman
10-28-2001, 02:49 AM
Don't forget Test Drive.

SciFi
10-28-2001, 02:51 AM
ya, i wonder how that one is coming allong...:)

Maxthndr
10-28-2001, 07:20 AM
Lol, sorry squirrel, but I don't think I'll be gettin' to all those racing games, and I can't really give you a good report about NASCAR THUNDER vs. NASCAR HEAT cuz I really don't know too much about them. But rest assured, I am quite a racing game fan myself, and I can guarantee that if SEGA GT 2002 and/or PROJECT GOTHAM are there, I'll give 'em a shot!
As for other requests, I will be trying out the following games (if they're there). Add to the list any other games you want me to try out:

HALO
NFL FEVER 2002
WWF RAW
PROJECT GOTHAM
ODDWORLD: MUNCH'S ODDYSEE
PROJECT EGO
SEGA GT 2002
FUZION FRENZY
CEL DAMAGE
DEAD OR ALIVE 3
WRATH

Pimpn419