PDA

View Full Version : Killing Ordinators

elitewp
07-21-2002, 10:37 PM
I was wearing their armour and talked to one and he said prepare to DIE! Now I have been on an Ordinator killing spree for the last 2 hours. I was in Vivec Arena and went into the fighters training room and killed everyone and a message said, I have been expelled from the temple. I have working for a couple of days on the pilgrimages and it kinda ****ed me off. Shortly after that Morrowind froze on me. Which has been happening a lot lately. Usually after a couple hours of game play. Overheating?

My question is - will killing Ordinators get you expelled from the temple or did I kill the wrong guy in the training room?

-EW

davidx
07-22-2002, 12:47 AM
Dude,

Welcome to life with a death warrant on 'yer head. I too killed an Ordinator (who attacked ME FIRST), wore his helmet, then talked with an Ordinator. He said I spilled blood and should prepare to die.

Every Ordinator you see will attack you (not only in Vivec).

What lvl are you?

X

elitewp
07-22-2002, 10:20 AM
I am lvl 37. So killing Ordinators isn't too hard. A couple of swings with my ebony longsword and they've had it.

What I don't understand is, why some Ordinator attack me and some don't? I can walk by a few of them in the foreign quarters with no problems, but as soon as I cross the bridge just to the south, I can see them running towards me.

Can I pay someone to get this fixed? I've noticed they regenerate.

Also, my bounty is 0. I haven't done anything wrong in the eyes of the Imperial law. These Ordinator freaks just hate me.

-EW

Yannie Boy
07-22-2002, 10:24 AM
That's a toughy. im not sure, that never happened to me but the over heating has, and it's starting to p i s s me off

mticha_21
07-22-2002, 12:04 PM
im only i level 10 and it takes me fot freaking ever to kill them dam things i hate ordinators even though i like to use there armor and sell it..........and is there n e way to become an official ordinator like to actually be one on the job?

elitewp
07-23-2002, 12:12 AM
The more ordinators I kill, the higher my reputation gets. I must be a known ordinator hater. I've noticed that people in certain towns that used to like me, now say, "we don't like your kind around here" or "you shouldn't be here". What's up with that?

The imperial legion doesn't have a problem with it. I still do work for the imperials and they all greet me well. What I don't understand is why they don't care if ordinators are enforcers of imperial law.

Anyway, I've wiped out A LOT of Ordinators in Vivec, they are all attacking me on sight now. The good news is, I have about 50 ebony maces stashed away.

It does make it a little hard to travel around Vivec when I have to fight constantly. I guess I will have to live with it, unless I can find a way to make amends with them...

-EW

JJaX
07-23-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by elitewp

It does make it a little hard to travel around Vivec when I have to fight constantly. I guess I will have to live with it, unless I can find a way to make amends with them...

-EW

Bwhahah ive had a death warrant on my head since i was level 9!
Im used to guards chasing me. But now that im level 28 i laugh and i let my skeletons take care of them as i leap around roof top to roof top, because using the JaXcalibur(my sword) is just so unfair for them.

bWahahahahahha...............*Where am I*

Oh back to the point, ive ****ed off the Hlauo guards and the rederon guards. They try to kill me on sight. But ordinators and telvanni guards leave me alone. I guess its who you mess with.

But if fighting gets tiresome for you, you could make a enchanted item that does calm.

I took a exquiste amulet + golden saint soul and made it do calm 1-30 on touch for 30 seconds. So if guards roll up with beef, i spray them with that and they put there weapon away. But becareful, If you hit them when there in the calm state you will get a bounty.

elitewp
07-23-2002, 12:24 PM
It's not so bad... I've probably killed every ordinator in the game twice. It has increased my skills a lot. I went from lvl 37 yesterday and I'm lvl 45 today. Now I just run full speed at them while thrusting my sword. They fall pretty quick. Today I need to sell off all these ebony maces. I've got them in crates in Caldera locked up in a room.

I really need to work on my magicka. My dude can fight with the best of them, but can't even cast a simple cure blight disease spell. I definitely have the money to train now...

-EW

shrew king
07-24-2002, 12:17 AM
I guess you cant clear your bounty for killing an ordinator?

elitewp
07-24-2002, 10:36 PM
It seems you can't clear your name after "spilling blood" of an ordinator. I freed Mila (sp?) the librarian from the Hall of Wisdom in the temple jail (big rock floating in the sky). I don't know how you are supposed to do that without killing any ordinators.

Anyway, I had to steal the cell key from the desk and fight the guards. Then I had to clear a bounty on my head before I could give her the scrolls of divine intervention.

Anybody that is doing the main quest, is it possible to complete the blade's tasks without pi$$ing off any ordinators? It seems sooner or later you will have to fight them punks.

-EW