PDA

View Full Version : Halo Tournament

Sargent_Ryan
07-22-2002, 12:42 AM
I was just wondering how many of you guys here are actually going to be playing in it. I just realised why you have to be 18 to be in it also. The game is rated mature. I was looking around to find this out and saw something on the xbox forums. Even if you didn't have to be 18 I still probably wouldn't have been in it since the closest one to me is over 2 hours away. Why didn't they do some thinking and put them all over the states instead of two in the same city. I can see two in big cities but not small ones.

JJaX
07-22-2002, 07:34 AM
I entered

OppiumNitrates
07-22-2002, 09:16 AM
i was goign to enter untill i read the rules and game types. . . . FFA sidewinder all vichles for the first round and the finals??? thats lame . . . they also have a race for 1 round. . . . also they dont mention anything about radar (except for the snipers game) so i assume they play with it on . . . . LAME. . . . the torny will be highly competitive im sure, but i dont think that the most skilled player will win cauz the games types r stupid, they r doing it all wrong IMHO . . . . they should have the same game through out the torny, or what i wish they did was have 2v2 CTF u can enter as a team or as a single and the singles get paired randomly, that would probly bring out the best compitition, but thats my opinion and who would listen to me anyway . . .

JJaX
07-22-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
i was goign to enter untill i read the rules and game types. . . . FFA sidewinder all vichles for the first round and the finals??? thats lame . . . they also have a race for 1 round. . . . also they dont mention anything about radar (except for the snipers game) so i assume they play with it on . . . . LAME. . . . the torny will be highly competitive im sure, but i dont think that the most skilled player will win cauz the games types r stupid, they r doing it all wrong IMHO . . . . they should have the same game through out the torny, or what i wish they did was have 2v2 CTF u can enter as a team or as a single and the singles get paired randomly, that would probly bring out the best compitition, but thats my opinion and who would listen to me anyway . . .

I agree that all vehicles lame and radar is lame for such a seroius tourney. ANd im not used to playing liek that. But ill give it a shot :D

Yannie Boy
07-22-2002, 09:45 AM
yeah im not sure if i wanna join becuase the rules that they have will ruin the game. i might just join anyways.