PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Character In Hunter

Dr X
07-22-2002, 06:45 AM
I have done a search on this topic and it has not been done before so here goes.

I got Hunter yesterday and i love it and i wouldlike to ask all you fellow Hunter players which one of the 4 Characters is your favourite and why ?

Mine is Spenser "Deuce" Wyatt Because he's just cool and l love his battle axe.

Exatox
07-22-2002, 06:59 AM
The judje and the Defender make the best tem. The Judje wipes out so many guys with his edge and the defender hels the group. Couldn't ask for more.

CRAIG123
07-22-2002, 11:29 AM
Avenger (spenser). He's just soo powerful and got a mean machine attitude. lol. He's cool:D

spliffdUP
07-22-2002, 04:36 PM
Avengers the craziest, the other characters are average.

NomadLLama
07-23-2002, 03:55 PM
no one likes the Martyr? she is awesome! retribution edge reflects all damage. but, ive only rented the game and played all the way through to Carpenter (boss). never finished. Avenger is slow and the Judge's crossbow sux. defender has only 6 shots per clip on her basic ranged weapon. then again, the martyr does like NO damage. but, equip her with a SHOTGUN......

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 10:22 AM
i like martyr but the game is too easy with her. i went thru the game again with her and im past the rave party and i have over 20 lives.

Jerin_l
07-26-2002, 12:38 PM
Well the martyr sucks when u are playing with 3 other people. It takes like 30 seconds to kill one thing. Hell four player mode is hard with ne char.

xanders
07-29-2002, 12:44 PM
my fav character has to be defender, she can heal herself easily (and others) shes got a nice gun which is good for keeping off zombies.
the best two man(woman) team has to be avenger and defender, the avenger goes into combat with his mighty battle axe and those zombies sneaking up on him get shot down by defender, if theres no handy healing places about you can use the defenders skill, perfect! the avenger is wicked in combat and defender is wicked in shooting even though she is pretty good in combat.

who else found the second (i think) boss hard?(the vamp in the house):)

Supperdog
07-29-2002, 04:14 PM
martyr, cutting off legs with twin daggers is just TOO COOL :eek:

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 05:14 PM
I think samantha is definitly the best. She is so awsome she has the abilty to heal herself and the peop,e around her. Shes quite fast AND she has a nice gun that kills zombies in 3 hits. Shes the best i pewrsonally think but they all are pretty cool. Second place goes to the other girl for her invincibilty spell thing.

lllSmokelll
08-10-2002, 06:24 PM
Spenser "Deuce" Wyatt cause he's the best!!!

ALC
08-17-2002, 10:35 PM
I use the avenger the most because he's a good all-around character. .. But the defender looks the best heheh

Snapple
08-17-2002, 10:40 PM
i think avenger is the best cause he has the best spin attack

cityson
08-18-2002, 11:09 AM
You are all wrong! :) The best combo. is the axe guy + Defender!!!! They kick azz. :)

EHWfedPres
08-18-2002, 10:52 PM
I like the Judge most of all maybe. he is good with melee and has the awesome crossbow that I dont have to reload as much. I like the big dude with the axe cause he can run thru people and just keep attacking...his rifle friggen sucks tho. The short girl is fun to play as...

forgive me, I try to focus more on playing the game instead of getting to know the characters names and birthdates and blood types and so on an so fourth......:D

Snapple
08-19-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by cityson
You are all wrong! :) The best combo. is the axe guy + Defender!!!! They kick azz. :)

yea i agree they are the very best combo

Ford Mustang
11-13-2002, 06:49 PM
Kassandra (Martyr) definitely looks the best, especially with the alternate outfits....and she is really fast....her edges are great for fighting bosses...You just do retribution and whip out a chainsaw and saw up the guy, the knives are awesome too!..She also has the funniest comments...

The best team is Samantha and Kassandra....Kassandra's pistols keep back the zombies with the volume of fire, but the magnum revolver has the punch to put them down while they're still reeling from the pistol bullets..The Defender also can heal, and the Martyr can do retribution and Demand at the same time, making her a melee madwoman.....!

y2kash_14
11-21-2002, 09:40 PM
i swear this thread is like 5 months old