PDA

View Full Version : madden 2003

bluace98
07-22-2002, 10:27 AM
I mean, i'm just as angry as the next guy about Madden snatching online play from the Xbox, I am considering not buying it because of that. But really, there is no way that you guys can tell me the 2k series is even close to more realistic. (i don't put fever into the catagory because i've never played it). 2k has madden on graphics but the gameplay is not nearly as crisp as the Madden series. Yes many of you may want to choke me for saying this but EA has football on lock for the realisism(is that a word?) department. Basketball however....is a totally different story(when is NBA 2k3 coming out again, am i too late to preorder?)

consolegamer
07-22-2002, 10:50 AM
Madden is just gonna be another EA rehash. I love madden but NFL 2k3 will be my first choice. for realism, NFL 2k wins by a mile. Alot of people say it's fast, but alot of people don't know you can change the game speed. Plus, it's going online, awesome franchise mode,create plays (always had this), awesome graphics, ESPN license and many other new features.

Marc
07-22-2002, 12:22 PM
I agree that Madden has a lock on the football games. No one can touch Madden or NCAA. I'll be buying NFL 2K3 for the online feature, but I will sorely miss Madden this year.

noodleboy
07-22-2002, 01:40 PM
By not putting online feature in it, they lost a lot of sales.

Marc
07-23-2002, 03:02 AM
Yeah they did...what a bunch of jackasses...

Bakeman
07-23-2002, 03:46 AM
In every single Madden I played from the 1st to the last

you would always get stuck between your linemen trying to go through the middle..

NOW in the 2k series (atleast 2k2) your guy would try to squeeze through and maybe gain a yard or two and sometimes break free..

HOW is actually like a total tool and getting stuck between your linemen real?

Marc
07-23-2002, 10:19 AM
I've never had that problem. Maybe you ARE a total tool...

j/k about that last part...but not the first.

Zion
07-23-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by bluace98
I mean, i'm just as angry as the next guy about Madden snatching online play from the Xbox, I am considering not buying it because of that. But really, there is no way that you guys can tell me the 2k series is even close to more realistic. (i don't put fever into the catagory because i've never played it). 2k has madden on graphics but the gameplay is not nearly as crisp as the Madden series. Yes many of you may want to choke me for saying this but EA has football on lock for the realisism(is that a word?) department. Basketball however....is a totally different story(when is NBA 2k3 coming out again, am i too late to preorder?)

It doesn't really matter....Madden is BY FAR the WORST football game out there. Just get 2k3 or Fever if you want to go online, and realize that the game itself is 10 times better than Madden.

Madden is a joke. Has been since 1994. It hasn't changed since then!

Zion
07-23-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Bakeman
In every single Madden I played from the 1st to the last

you would always get stuck between your linemen trying to go through the middle..

NOW in the 2k series (atleast 2k2) your guy would try to squeeze through and maybe gain a yard or two and sometimes break free..

HOW is actually like a total tool and getting stuck between your linemen real?

You go, Brother! I can't tell you how many times I got so mad at Madden while my guy was just running in place behind the linemen and all you can do is sit there and wait to be tacked. Pitiful. Just pitiful.

I couldn't believe how much better NFL 2k2 was. It's just incredible how poor Madden is compared to 2k2.