PDA

View Full Version : Urshilaku Burial Caverns Help !!

Shadow20002
07-22-2002, 11:02 AM
I'm just on the main quest in Urshilaku Camp. The guy in some Yurt give me a quest that he want me to go to the Urshilaku Burial Caverns to take the Bonemold Long Bow of his father then i can join his faction. On my way i just found a cave call Urshilaku Astral Burial. If this is the right place ? Anyway, i have search everywhere in this cave but i can't find the bow. Someone can give the hint to get that bow ?

elitewp
07-22-2002, 11:58 AM
It has been a while, but if I remember correctly, you need to give him something from the burial tomb (I think it's a skull...I may be wrong) then he will give you the bow.

-EW

SlightlySycho
07-22-2002, 02:24 PM
Yes, the Urishilaku Astral Tombs are where you need to search. The bow is in there. There's a room with a large waterfall that has a circular rock ramp that you can climb that branches off into several chambers. The ghost of Sul Senipul is in the highest chamber.

E-Xbox
07-22-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Yes, the Urishilaku Astral Tombs are where you need to search. The bow is in there. There's a room with a large waterfall that has a circular rock ramp that you can climb that branches off into several chambers. The ghost of Sul Senipul is in the highest chamber.
yep..
thats where i got it from...
u kill that ghost..and there is the bow..

peace

elitewp
07-22-2002, 03:54 PM
Ohhh yeah...I remember now. Sorry about the bad tip. It's been a while since I did that quest.

-EW