PDA

View Full Version : New Sonic gasme for xbox

Dr X
07-22-2002, 11:21 AM
In issue 6 of the uk OXM it was reported that their is a Sonic Adventure 3 in the making for the xbox and will be released in 2003.
Also it had a quick peek at Racing Evoluzione, That looks ace,You will be able to make your own cars.
COOL :D
Dose anyone have more information on these subjects.

wweomaniac
07-22-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Dr X
In issue 6 of the uk OXM it was reported that their is a Sonic Adventure 3 in the making for the xbox and will be released in 2003.
Also it had a quick peek at Racing Evoluzione, That looks ace,You will be able to make your own cars.
COOL :D
Dose anyone have more information on these subjects. YES!!!!!! Racing Evoluzione Rocks! I've known aboot that game for so long and it's in my SIG!! Finally someone else who knows aboot that game! I thought I was the only one :(

http://www.gameteam.com/preview/visu_preview.php?id=115&PHPSESSID=a3ad4b2996536913dabab29d10216a10
http://www.xbox-mag.net/index.php?page=mag_aff&cat=News&id=1059

there's some more info on racing Evoluzione. And a lot of screenshots!

Crazy Joe
07-22-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
YES!!!!!! Racing Evoluzione Rocks! I've known aboot that game for so long and it's in my SIG!! Finally someone else who knows aboot that game! I thought I was the only one :(

there's some more info on racing Evoluzione. And a lot of screenshots!

come on man, South Park makes fun of Canadians enough without you going around saying aboot, can't you reach the "u" key?

Keltiks
07-23-2002, 02:45 AM
lol

anyway, that game does look tight

Snapple
07-23-2002, 08:41 AM
thats some good news you gave me dr x cause i like the sonic games but i didnt get to see the screenshots they were just read x

Icey_Princess
07-23-2002, 08:47 AM
Ive been a Sonic fan since the genesis, i wonder if the Sonic Mega Collection will be coming to Xbox as well.

GokuX
07-24-2002, 08:46 PM
I bet Sega is gonna add like 30 more cute n' fluffy critters to use. The selection screen will probably be fuller than Marvel vs. Capcom 2 after unlocking all of the hidden characters.