PDA

View Full Version : I Played It !!!!! X Rock Lol!!!

HANEEF
10-28-2001, 02:41 AM
Ok i need 2 know what would be the best time 2 camp in fornt of the store for the xbox ,because I get off work at like 11:00PM ,and i need 2 know if thats 2 late or not . Or just let me know how u are going about doing it . I need someone to tell me a good time to go so im not like the last one in line, I dont want 2 be like the 30th one in line, so give me a hand thanks!

SciFi
10-28-2001, 02:46 AM
sounds cool:cool:

Plasticman
10-28-2001, 02:48 AM
Yes, it's an awesome console! I just wish there was a final Halo game to play, and not that crud demo.

HANEEF
10-28-2001, 03:31 AM
I LIKE THAT U SHOULD PUT THAT ALL OVER THE DAM SITE I HAVE 2 PRINT THAT SH*t.... IM LMFAS !!!!! :D A SLIMEBALL HAHAHA!!!

DepressedAddict
10-28-2001, 07:53 AM
What is with the caps? And by your spelling abilities it has led me to ponder on whether or not your even old enough to have a wife.

The Munch's demo has already been played by many...it is nothing new. What is new is the full versions of Halo and Fuzion Frenzy in the kiosks.

vash the stampede
10-28-2001, 09:44 AM
wow, where ur getting ur x-box they only get 16? where i am getting mine they are getting 300.

Pimpn419
10-28-2001, 11:28 AM
man.. where I'm getting mine there are only going to be 15 per month, but no worries!!! I've already got mine reserved =)

-Matt

l Maximus l
10-29-2001, 02:37 PM
Dudes...tell me about it...I work for an electronics store and we are only going to have a meager 9 to 20 XBoxes. But, we get shipments in twice per week...So, it shouldn't be too lame.

All I know is that I have to buy the XBox from the store I work at but I have to be a customer at the time! So, you can expect me camping outside with my cooler of beer in my tent.

I pity the people who are waiting with me at the end of the line...that's gotta suck to camp all night and not be able to get one :(

The coolest thing on top of working there is that I get a 10% discount! That saved me about $30 that I can put towards a bad ass game! I already pre-ordered Halo and Amped. The next game I am buying is Project Gotham and NFL Fever 2002 (Or maybe Madden 2002...because that looks amazing, too).

-Max

eman
10-29-2001, 03:08 PM
Knock ,knock, hate to burst in on the party, wow seem like a wild bunch. More than I could say about fusion frenzy.I just played that god awful game. Garfics, nothing spectacular and same for the game play. Im telling you this MS is going about this like an armature totally desregurading the consequences. While I was there, picked up electronic gaming magazine. Cover story Xbox vs Gamecube. Should be interesting.

XBOX Dude
10-29-2001, 03:29 PM
yeah and xbox won you stupid ***** and my I say super smash brothers melee you that sounds ***, i'd rather play fuzion frenzy then that pieace of garbage or pretty much any other gamecube game except maybe star wars i mean come on pikimin and monkey ball at the top five

l Maximus l
10-29-2001, 03:47 PM
I haven't played Fuzion Frenzy...but, the game does look pretty interesting. I doubt I will buy it, but, it's nice to see that XBox already has games on the shelf! I wouldn't care what game is on the shelf first...as long as it has a green "X" on it, I'm pumped! WOO HOOO!!!

-Max

eman
10-29-2001, 03:51 PM
Sit back enjoy the ride, its gonna get real bumpy.

l Maximus l
10-29-2001, 05:30 PM
Eman...I bet! I would gear up, too, if I were you! Being the PS fanboy that you are...

Dude, get a clue...The XBox is a much more powerful system and will have almost every single game the PS2 has, but, they will be much better! The XBOx versions will have smoother playability, faster game play and recovery, more levels, smoother graphics, etc etc etc...I think you get the picture.

The only reason why I can see a person not buying the XBox is because they don't have enough money and already have a PS2. The act of puting the XBox down and trying to downgrade it as if it is not as good as the PS2 holds absolutely no merit and demonstrates pitiful insecurity.

There's not a single thing that you say that holds water about the XBox. The XBox is tighter than a frog's ass!

If you have a PS2, go play it would ya?!?! Instead of wasting your *precious* game playing time and coming on the Internet.

-Max

eman
10-29-2001, 07:23 PM
Maximus I’m not worried about ps2, I even put down one hundred on the box but that’s only because I got to have the latest. But canceled after seening that lame presentation. If you can sit there, and for one minute think logically. What would you rather be playing for the next year or so. Regardless of the machine or graphics. My choice, look in the magazines.

P.S definitely buy the gamecube gota have Zelda regardless.

l Maximus l
10-30-2001, 01:17 AM
Eman...while you are looking in magazines, I will be getting my groove on while playing the XBox. Sheeeeit!!

-Max :D