PDA

View Full Version : whats going on in Japan hmmm?

Afro Aura
07-22-2002, 09:57 PM
Hi, can some one tell me what Metal Dungeon is please, I know it's a Japanese game and I think it's a RPG but I'm not quite sure, if so will this be coming out in the US or the UK as I'm in need of a good RPG right now

or just for the sake of it just tell me what sort of game it is

Bill Gates Jr
07-22-2002, 10:11 PM
IGN
The game places you in the land of Alansas (which rhymes with Kansas). Alansas is a world where science-based technology and magic-based technology coexist. The people of the land have become dependent on two separate nations, who have been fighting for supremacy over the past ten years. In the battle field, these countries use powerful, magic-based beasts, called Weaponic Monsters, as weapons.

One side in the war, the Giamel country, notes that it is loosing the fight, and pushes forward with the development of the strongest Weaponic Monster ever. One thing leads to another, an evil seal is broken, yadda-yadda-yadda, and Giamel now needs the help of a few good cyborgs to liberate them from some powerful dark force that was brought about by their own doing.

You take control of the so-called Reinforcer cyborg and must journey through dungeons, doing battle with various Weaponic Monsters. Your character will evolve into ten different forms as you earn experience. Battles seem to be menu-based with various skills and magics, but aside from this general statement, we know little about the game itself.

Icey_Princess
07-22-2002, 10:21 PM
Japan is brainwashed, its land of the rising sony.

Kortiz
07-22-2002, 11:08 PM
ICEY PRINCESS!!!

how ya been?

Icey_Princess
07-23-2002, 08:37 AM
Just fine.

Supperdog
07-29-2002, 04:13 PM
japan is brainwashed? odd how you have an anime avatar...