PDA

View Full Version : House Hlaalu Question

StudioAlex
07-23-2002, 09:42 AM
When you've moved up the ranks so far that you need a councilors sponsorship to go higher, is there any other option other than stripping down for the *** dude? I found all of the other coucilors but I couldn't even bring up the topic of advancement. Eventually I gave in and just gave the guy an eyefull, but is there another way.

All you guys that are so happy about joining Hlaalu should take note at what kind of house it really appears to be. I feel so ashamed =)

jshaudvitis
07-23-2002, 10:42 AM
i had to do that too:confused:
and he told me to talk to some person in caldera, but hes DEAD, ****!!! is there ne way to advance?

StudioAlex
07-23-2002, 03:39 PM
I think you're stuck. Too bad you killed him. He's linked to about four or five quests you have to do.

SciFi
07-23-2002, 03:47 PM
who is important???

xboxgamer142
07-23-2002, 03:56 PM
They're talking about that Crassius Curio guy in Vivec. I also had to take the clothes off, but there is no other way. Don't kill him! Also House Hlaalu is still very good, because they're not as crazy as the wizard-lord Telvanni and they are much richer, much more powerful, and give easier quests. I also like the Hlaalu towns more.

jshaudvitis
07-23-2002, 09:56 PM
no i didnt kill carisuss(sp) i killed this guy in caldera that he tells u to go talk to, but i just went and got business else where and i got stage 2 done on my stronghold, by the way how many stages r there

Xtopia
07-24-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
When you've moved up the ranks so far that you need a councilors sponsorship to go higher, is there any other option other than stripping down for the *** dude? I found all of the other coucilors but I couldn't even bring up the topic of advancement. Eventually I gave in and just gave the guy an eyefull, but is there another way.

All you guys that are so happy about joining Hlaalu should take note at what kind of house it really appears to be. I feel so ashamed =)

I had to strip down also, but I didn't really care. But hey, after you complete all the tasks for him, he says you need to find another sponsor or whatever, and he reccomends a guy that is found on top of the St. Olms Canton, but I can't find him...where is he?

Expedite_Wrap
07-24-2002, 01:31 PM
Xtopia the person I think you are looking for is Dram Bero. You have to also find him in the main quest, but I couldn't so i gave up and started over...:mad:

StudioAlex
07-24-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

I had to strip down also, but I didn't really care. But hey, after you complete all the tasks for him, he says you need to find another sponsor or whatever, and he reccomends a guy that is found on top of the St. Olms Canton, but I can't find him...where is he?

Check the haunted mansion in St. Olms. Open the locked door inside and you should Dram and his gang.