PDA

View Full Version : Are there Hidden Guilds?

JJaX
07-23-2002, 11:29 AM
Ive been playing this game on and off since it came out. Im like level 28 and i still have lots of questions.

Are there hidden missions you can do for people like the "TWIN LAMPS" and the "DARK BROTHER HOOD"

The twin lamps are a organization that frees slaves.
And i learned about the "Drak brotherhood" by taking 'special orders' from the guildmaster of the morog tong in Vivec.

But i cant seem to find any contacts for these 2 organizations.
Anyone know what im talking about?

Alien
07-23-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Ive been playing this game on and off since it came out. Im like level 28 and i still have lots of questions.

Are there hidden missions you can do for people like the "TWIN LAMPS" and the "DARK BROTHER HOOD"

The twin lamps are a organization that frees slaves.
And i learned about the "Drak brotherhood" by taking 'special orders' from the guildmaster of the morog tong in Vivec.

But i cant seem to find any contacts for these 2 organizations.
Anyone know what im talking about? House Hlaalu does missions with/for the Twin Lamps...

I do not think you can do stuff for the Dark Brotherhood. I wish you could join them, that's an awesome sounding guild. :D
There is another cult, called like the Taros Cult, that plans to assasinate the Emperor. To find them, go to Gnisis, then into the barracks. In a closet, there will be a locked trapdoor. Pick it, and you'll see a guy down there. Speak to him about the 'Toros' or 'Taros' cult, I'm not sure if it is even spelt like that, and then he'll give you a little lay down about it. There is also a Small Chest. Open it up, (lock level 5 is all, easy as pie ;) ), and then read the note in there. It will tell you that the cult is going to assasinate the Emperor. As soon as you're done reading it, the guy will attack you. Kill his weak self. Then you go back up to the Barracks, via the trapdoor again. Another Taros or Toros cult member will attack you. Finish him off. Those are the only two people I could find who are actually in it, but other people speak of it...

Also, there is groups of Rogue Telavanni...but that's not really a secret.

If I find more on a site or something, I'll let you know.

JJaX
07-23-2002, 12:05 PM
Cool thanks Alien

Master Gracey
07-24-2002, 05:11 PM
There are a few interesting things I've found...

If you've freed enough slaves, they'll start telling you that if anyone asks about the Twin Lamps, you must reply with "They light the way to freedom." Go talk to Ilmeni Dren in St. Delyn, Vivec (she's in one of the low level rooms on the south side of the canton). She'll ask if you've been to the Twin Lamps and you must reply with "they light the way to freedom." She'll then start giving you Twin Lamps missions. They don't have a rank system, and "Twin Lamps" won't show up on your character's sheet... but you're still doing tasks for them. If a freed slave hasn't told you what to say, your only options talking to Ilmeni Dren are "yes" and "no". If you say either of these, she'll apologise saying that she thought you knew what she was talking about.

As for the Dark Brotherhood, someone in Vivec told me that a Khajiit was his Brotherhood contact. I found this Khajiit in one of the plazas in Vivec (can't remember which). I asked her about the Dark Brotherhood and she said she'd put in a good word for me. I haven't followed this any further, so I don't know more about it. However, I don't think you can join the Brotherhood because they're the Dagoth Ur worshippers. He's the "bad guy" of the game, so I don't think you can become his disciple. :D

SlightlySycho
07-24-2002, 05:56 PM
Is there any way to advance your standing with the Ashlanders once you've joined them? I just can't figure out how to do it. Maybe through the Ahemussa clan, since they don't have an Ashkhan?

Similar question with the Blades. After Caius leaves you sorta lose your single means of advancing in the guild. Is there anybody else who will give you orders and offer me a chance for advancement?