PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Run Anyone?

Plewis
07-23-2002, 04:26 PM
I just realized I had never seen this thread. So I was wondering how close anyone has gotten to getting the perfect run in PGR. Subscribers to OXM will know what I mean. I personally have never gotten the perfect run but I have tried some. I have gotten all the way around the first lap... and gotten through the first couple of corners before the kudos stop coming:( My highest score so far is 17 thousand something. I am still pretty far from the elusive 2849... so how close have you gotten? or have you beaten it?

lllSmokelll
07-23-2002, 05:46 PM
yeah....i got 2857...and i sent a video in to oxm

nascarfan515
07-23-2002, 06:25 PM
I got 3000 kudos .I took a picture of it and got too lazy to send it in

Plewis
07-23-2002, 07:01 PM
i got 3/4 of the way there without losing any kudos. I got around the whole 1st lap and to the spot where if you dont have it just right you have to make a quick turn for kudos then go through a gate and go quick through that so you wouldnt lose kudos... well I did the turn thing... but I didnt quite get through the second gate. just barely lost it... either way I got my new high score only 7 hundred away from HIS perfect run:D well... i guess I dont count because I am using the skyline... my favorite car so far;)