PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Run!

Plewis
07-23-2002, 09:17 PM
Well, I made a thread in the Racing section that asked who beat the pefect run... well Ive been trying awhile now. I got the game sometime in May. I got it from a trade with XBOXMIKE. So Ive been going for the perfect run and I beat it. Actually not technically because I used a different car. But the car I used was crappier:D Its the skyline. I actually havent unlocked the car he used yet:eek: Well heres a pic of my accomplishment.

p.s. I wanted everyone to see it and not put it in the racing section... im too cool to do that:D

p.p.s. the perfect run score is 2849

Calve
07-23-2002, 09:27 PM
NICE!!!

Congrats Man!!!!

PGR is an amazing....and HARD game!!!

CONGRATULATIONS:D :D

Toonz
07-23-2002, 11:10 PM
hehe Sweet !!! nice stuff dude

Brevity
07-23-2002, 11:50 PM
Sweet I watched theirs on the OXM disk, and was like wow

Alien
07-23-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
Sweet I watched theirs on the OXM disk, and was like wow Yes, so did I. I thought it was cool, until the guy started bragging about himself. I want to hit that guy. I hate people like that. He's all "Oh, look at this slide, oh, I pulled it through! Master at this game right here." Err, okay, not exactly from the video, but he was saying junk like that.

And congrats on the perfect run, Plewis, that must've been crazy hard.

Plewis
07-24-2002, 07:40 AM
too bad it got moved:( but it was cool. I started to get nervous about 2 or 3 turns from the end, and then I took it real easy till the end. I barely ever hit the gas.:D but then I told my dad and he was like oooooook.... I hate being surrounded by people who dont play videogames. Im gonna call some of my friends today:D

p.s. I thought that guy at OXM was funny... when I watched it I was in Aw and then I started laughing

Snoopy7548
07-24-2002, 01:11 PM
lol, if i made a movie, and i beat it. id be all bragging like he was. lol. id be like, oh man, whoever has a lower score than me, is just absolutely horrible at this game. just horrible. and that mike salmon guy, he sucks at this game. lol

EHWfedPres
08-06-2002, 08:17 PM
i hate pgr.

Warthog
08-07-2002, 11:37 AM
I did it to, i used the corvette zo6 and it took me two hours but i got a score of 3006 k, i am in london ontairio but i live in ottawa canada. i will let out a thread with the picture.

cityson
08-07-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
i hate pgr.

PGR sucks.

Snoopy7548
08-07-2002, 04:23 PM
pgr is so awesome

Plewis
08-07-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Warthog
I did it to, i used the corvette zo6 and it took me two hours but i got a score of 3006 k, i am in london ontairio but i live in ottawa canada. i will let out a thread with the picture.

i did it again... and I think I beat my older record... and I beat you... with a lesser car...:cool: hehe

Kingpin
08-13-2002, 03:18 PM
(This should all be read in Mike Salmon "Perfect Run" video voice)

I just finished the Kudo challenge with all gold and decided to give the arcade races a try. First time I screwed up on this run. Second time 3,300 something. Of course I had the F50 at my disposal.

....oh, oh, looks like he is gonna hit the wall... oh no he pulls it off.... how does he do it..... he could be the best PGR driver in the world.....

(end Mike Salmon voice)

I like the magazine and the video, but that voice....

Plewis
08-13-2002, 06:02 PM
im only about halfway done with the kudos challenge but I just got the game a couple months ago

Plewis
10-13-2002, 01:29 AM
bump:D :D :D