PDA

View Full Version : look at what this retard has to say

XBOX Dude
10-28-2001, 07:52 PM
this was one of the biggest loads of crap i've ever heard just read and you'll understand how some GC Fanboys are reacting to the XBOX
http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=13197703&start=13200610

<p>
<br>
Edited for error in link html.

XBOX Dude
10-28-2001, 07:58 PM
ok that link didn't work so i'm gonna post it, it came ign. com the guy who wrote it's called Striderlotr.

Date Posted: 4:52pm Subject: an unbiased review, of the biased EGM article
Before I go on, let me state one thing about the magazine the proof my point, the gave Eternal Darkness a five. That disgust me. Why? simple the give Cel Damage, in un- original and simple game is given 5th best x-box game. And they give the eternal darkness a five.
My point, EGM is attacking nintendo. The give X-box the hefty lead in their NGC vs. X-box. Read their final word, the bask gamecube to no end. And the people that are "protecting" gamecube sound like idiots. First lets see their top five of each system. They prove themselves wrong.

X-box
5.Cell Damage - This is like having Vigilante 8 has your best launch title. Really there is nothing great about this game. It is simple with kind of nice graphics.

4.Project Gotham - From what I heard a decent racing game. Not has good as GT3 or even Metropolis Street Racer. And its their fourth best?

3. DOA3 - OMG, everything I heard is that this is a rehash with really nice graphics. Even the original DOA were nothing revolutionary. Yes SSB:M may be a rehash, but not to the level of this and at least the original was extremely revoutionary.

2. Oddworld - this I heard was good. but not great. Overrated. But I will not say it is bad, for some may absolutely love it.

1. Halo - finally a great game. but even so, its coming for computer, also it is nothing really new. it is still a normal FPS. Still it is great.

Gamecube

5. SSB:M - honestly I am inlove with the original so this may be biased. IMO this is better than any x-box title besides Halo, you make your own decision.

4.Super Monkey Ball - whats this? inovation. I hear nothing but good things and this game is much better than the first three x-box launch titles.

3. Luigi's Mansion - wait didnt EGM say nintendo just rehashes old franchises, but isn't luigi's mansion the most inovative games in years. yup, this one I have played and it is better than any of the launch titles of x-box besides Halo.

2. Pikmin - This is what gaming is all about, Beats all of x-box's launch titles.

1. Star Wars - I may think Pikmin could be a better game, but no one can deny this games beauty. Best of all the launch titles of either system. (oh yeah EGM gave this a 9 in graphics, HA!)

I cant stand it, they bash the system. The games. X-box HAS NOTHING new. They systems are identical in power, but EGM says Xbox better. They also say that Gamecube has no real launch titles. OMG one can not deny the brilliant launch title. Gamecube probably has the best launch of any system ever, in the manner of the quality of games.

Thank you for listening to my rant. I like Nintendo more just because the have better games, it has nothing to do with loyalty. EGM is just trying to destory nintendo. I realized that when the gave battle for naboo 6's.
---
No matter how powerfull Sony's and Microsoft's machines are, one person will always stand in their way - LINK, even if he looks like a cartoon.

XBOX Dude
10-28-2001, 08:00 PM
ok well maybe the link works sometimes? go figure :p

SciFi
10-28-2001, 08:07 PM
Um... Can you say "denial":D

sinizuh
10-28-2001, 09:08 PM
Pikmin the best game out of both launchs? hahaha **** that. the game looks idiotic. but i'll only make it final, if and when i play it

maneatingcow
10-28-2001, 09:26 PM
So you are telling me that Super Monkey Ball is better than DOA3? I'm sorry, but Super Monkey Ball is fun, but It gets old. As for saying Luigi's Mansion is innovative, I'll give you that, but whats so great about an innovative game that contains nearly the same level 25 times in a row? Now thats creativity!

Jason1010
10-28-2001, 10:47 PM
people sure are stupid as hell...

l Maximus l
10-29-2001, 12:48 PM
D a m n, that would seriously s u c k to be so stupid. :D

-Max

Sachile_
10-29-2001, 01:08 PM
pikeman??? god sakes man! well i dont know who suplies ther acid, but i sure as hell wound try it!!! man, id rather play the old school donky kong! :D

Slider1981
10-29-2001, 01:59 PM
Can anyone recall a more ignorant post than this one???

4.Super Monkey Ball - whats this? inovation. I hear nothing but good things and this game is much better than the first three x-box launch titles.

That's a joke right. That title is far from being called a game. It's like playing with my nuts, a few scratches and it gets old.

And have u played any of these games?? And who are these people who gives u all your inside info. Like when u say "from what i've heard" i have never read i bad article on any xbox games. You are just trying to hold on to nintendo, but you are just going to fall with it. You will rant on for weeks to your friends on how cool the gamecube is, but in reality, deep down inside your heart beats say Xbox, Xbox, Xbox. Let go of nintendo. Those games are just a bunch of disposable happy horse sh*t. I hate morons who are one tracked minded and follow nintendo like zombies. I used to support the GC, until the Xbox became a reality. Thanks Microsoft, gaming is coming back, and nintendo is falling down (even farther).

eman
10-29-2001, 03:34 PM
Is it me or am I losing my coherent.

RPGr
10-29-2001, 06:35 PM
People also seem to be forgetting the number of games coming out at or around launch for both systems. And according to that same EGM article, the Xbox has a total of 38 games listed to be coming out on or around launch, while GC has only 19. I would much rather choose from 38 games than 19.