PDA

View Full Version : Shrine of Ularradallaku

Dulacc
07-24-2002, 09:24 AM
Anyone know where the Shrine of Ularradallaku is? I've been told, 'found in the Ghostfence region roughly North East of Ald'ruhn. '

I've looked, and looked, and looked. Nowhere. I've looked inside the ghostfence, outside the ghostfence. Nowhere.

This shrine is REALLY important. I need to get there.

Thanks.

Yannie Boy
07-24-2002, 09:41 AM
I remember going to it but i don't remember where it is

shrew king
07-24-2002, 11:09 PM
Im not sure if its what youre looking for, but my first time going to ghostgate I walked along the fence and I found a door which is probably what youre looking for, I think all I did was walk along the path leaving Ald'Rhun and I found it, hope its what you were looking for.:)

Keltiks
07-24-2002, 11:11 PM
I was north east Ald-ruhn and I ran smack into it. You can't miss it.....

Dulacc
07-25-2002, 09:02 AM
1) was is directly of a path from Ald'Ruhn?
2) which way out of Ald'Ruhn did you take to find it?
3) Just how close is it to the ghostfence?

I appreciate this. I've cleared about all of the map arround Ald'Ruhn, and this is getting a little frustrating.

Dulacc
07-25-2002, 10:25 AM
Here's why I need to find this shrine:

I'm collecting the 27 sanguine artifacts for the morag tong head guy. Here's the reason: doing this is the only way to get the 'fortify skill' effect in the game. After you collect the 26 available ones(he's got the 27th), he gives you this super spell that does a bunch of stuff, including fortifying some skills, thus allowing you to then create enchanted items with 'fortify skill' effects.

Anyway, one of the sanguine artifacts is on a guy in this shrine.

If you could answer the questions of my last post, or give me perhaps a couple of markers to follow(i.e. its by the bridge on the map NE of Ald'Ruhn, or its pretty much directly north of Underskar, or something like that) I would REALLY appreciate it.