PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get rid of a death warrant?

CALzinger
07-24-2002, 10:56 AM
This stinks, ive been killing all these dudes and my bounty is up at 8k. i can pay for it, but whenever i turn myself in, they just attack me. i tried to join the theives guild, but they said they have requirement and i dont meet them (wtf? my char is awesome.) is there any way i can get into the theives guild or get rid of my death warrant?

plz help me, my save was after i killed everyone and i spent forever on this char. plz help me

thanks

davidx
07-24-2002, 02:09 PM
Heh heh....

Congratulations! You sound just like I did, upon getting my first death warrant. Don't worry man, this is the best thing that's ever happened to you. Your character will be thrust to new challenges.....do or die mo'fo!

I went from like lvl 12 to lvl 30 after a couple of trips to Vivec. Don't sweat it...even if you were part of Theives Guild, they don't do nuthin' 'bout 'dem death warrants.

X

CALzinger
07-24-2002, 02:17 PM
ah, thanks for the inspiration man. just curious, does it intefere with the main quest? if not, then ill stay. i mean, id prefer if i could get the warrant off because i can level using training.

just curious, is there any way to get rid of the warrant?

CALzinger
07-24-2002, 08:17 PM
does anyone know?

shrew king
07-24-2002, 09:20 PM
Im not sure if you have tried this or not, but if you join the Thieves Guild in Balmora, you can go to the man down the stairs and he'll clear the price on your head/bounty, and if you drop all of your money before you clear the price on your head, then its free, no charge, and you kill all you want.

davidx
07-25-2002, 01:58 AM
As a member of the Thieves Guild (Bandit status) my experience killing Ordinators is as follows:

They all want you dead. My bounty is 0. No price on my head. Only Ordinators hate me.

I laid low from Vivec for awhile, but now at lvl 35, Ordinators are a joke (I look forward to them attacking me).

My advice: Buy a "backup" spell. Combine 'summon skeleton' with another summoning. It'll be a good'ol handicap match.

X

John002
07-25-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by CALzinger
ah, thanks for the inspiration man. just curious, does it intefere with the main quest? if not, then ill stay. i mean, id prefer if i could get the warrant off because i can level using training.

just curious, is there any way to get rid of the warrant?

I'd like to know the answer to this one also.

CALzinger
07-25-2002, 07:47 AM
i was going to try the theives guild, but when i went to join, they said: "We have our own standards, Imperial, and you do not meet them". seriously, wtf. im like level 34 and at least each skill is 40. i dont get it. the thing that really ****es me offf is that i have to use my charm a lot now to get training.

HOW DO I GET INTO THE THEIVES GUILD NOW?
("We have our own standards, Imperial, and you do not meet them". )

daedric warrior
07-27-2002, 09:06 AM
i have a summon daedra constant effect on one of my sheilds so its kinda like having a buddy follow me wherever i go. i named him bob and he is very handy in a battle. if you want to do this it is gonna cost you about 115,000gp so save up! you also need a soul gem worth 80,000 or more and something that has an enchantment capability of 160 minimum unless you want a weaker creature like a g bonewalker. it will still cost an arm and a leg.

CALzinger
07-27-2002, 09:40 AM
hmm...im onto another problem. i got an empty grand soul gem and a soul trap spell (260 seconds). i just need to find a golden saint.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A GOLDEN SAINT?