PDA

View Full Version : An Idiot

Sammy
07-24-2002, 03:19 PM
Ok, I'm an idiot. I'm like a lvl 31 Kahjit thief, Blades, House of Redoran and Fighters Guild. I'm advancing in the House of Redoran, have a stronghold with tower north of Ald Ruhn an have discovered that 3 of my quests that I am on for different Councelors will never be completed or next to impossible because earlier before I joined while I was just a thief I killed off a guy that is a main objective, stole a bunch of stuff from the redas tomb and sold it and hev no idea to whom. I'm discovering that I've done alot of damage to myself that way. Can the main quests still be completed? Anyways, becareful before you steal or just axe someone.

Dre
07-24-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Sammy
Ok, I'm an idiot. I'm like a lvl 31 Kahjit thief, Blades, House of Redoran and Fighters Guild. I'm advancing in the House of Redoran, have a stronghold with tower north of Ald Ruhn an have discovered that 3 of my quests that I am on for different Councelors will never be completed or next to impossible because earlier before I joined while I was just a thief I killed off a guy that is a main objective, stole a bunch of stuff from the redas tomb and sold it and hev no idea to whom. I'm discovering that I've done alot of damage to myself that way. Can the main quests still be completed? Anyways, becareful before you steal or just axe someone.

Only thing I know is that you can kill every single person in the game except one and still finish the main quest.

Plewis
07-24-2002, 04:23 PM
isnt that one of the mages in Balmora... I killed him and had to reload because it said i broke the weave of the game... or something like that

Keltiks
07-24-2002, 05:11 PM
I killed that really fat man with spider legs in the corpusmorium and it said I had broken the weave...

Alien
07-24-2002, 05:48 PM
Yes, you can kill everyone in the game except for the Last Dwarf (a.k.a "The Fat Guy with Spider Legs :p ").

You can kill Vivec, and take the Wraithguard from him. You can then somehow get the Last Dwarf to activate it. I think it's him who activates it, I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on it. You can then get Keening and Sunder by yourself, and then you can kill Dagoth Ur and technically beat the game.

Sammy
07-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Ok, how do you get on the"main" quest? Are there still Redoran quests that I can complete that will keep me going?

jshaudvitis
07-24-2002, 09:40 PM
that means that any chances of me completeing the main quest are gone:( oh well, i can still go kill dagoth ur or whatever, just cuz i dont "beat the game" doesnt mean i cant kill him right?