PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft lying?

faceoff508
07-24-2002, 04:28 PM
EDIT: Nevermind Xbox sales will pick up after a few months, and beat the Gamecube.

Alien
07-24-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
Also, Activision made a prediction Notice the key word "prediction". That is nothing more than an educated guess. I can make an educated guess just as well as they can. They could be slightly off, or they could be totally off. I wouldn't get concerned over this little thing, besides, why do people care about sales amounts?

Another key thing to look at is that Xbox is more expensive, and not everyone has that kind of money, and so if they wanted a new system, and where tight on money at that moment, they probably would have gone for the GameCube. Both have really good games, and both are good systems to own.

Spaztic
07-24-2002, 04:46 PM
damn it faceoff you have been posting this **** more and more...you don't provide a link....so I call it BS! Dude if you are so worried about the xbox and its selling status then fuking buy a ps2 and leave these forums, jesus. I bought the system because it has fun games, and I love my xbox! I am sick of being pounded by this "he-said, she said" ****! Please stop posting this stuff! After spending a couple bil M$ is really not worried about it, neither am I. :mad:

Xbox Owner
07-24-2002, 05:42 PM
^This guy knows what's going on.

yall
07-24-2002, 05:52 PM
Where is the proof man? Sounds like BS to me as well. And even if the XBOX was losing out to the GC in other regions, what brand of logic are you using that leads to the conclusion that it will lose out in the US too, when current sales figures and trends say otherwise. Just another person wasting our time telling us the sky is falling. Go somewhere else chicken little. And one more thing, how the F*** do you find time for 3000 posts since April 2002?

faceoff508
07-24-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by yall
Where is the proof man? Sounds like BS to me as well. And even if the XBOX was losing out to the GC in other regions, what brand of logic are you using that leads to the conclusion that it will lose out in the US too, when current sales figures and trends say otherwise. Just another person wasting our time telling us the sky is falling. Go somewhere else chicken little. And one more thing, how the F*** do you find time for 3000 posts since April 2002?

1. source: http://www.cube-europe.com/newsphp/news.php?id=1274
2. I used to play forum games until they banned it
3. I heard it on a gamecube site

robnyack
07-24-2002, 06:04 PM
1. source: gamecube europe

well now, there is an unbiased source. for a game system that is struggling and has almost no games, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think these might be the desperate pleas of a struggling console.

yall
07-25-2002, 06:30 AM
I checked out that link, and it looks like someone just posted it there. No real proof.