PDA

View Full Version : Deadric Wakazashi (house halaau quest)

jshaudvitis
07-24-2002, 06:04 PM
in this house of hallaau(sp) quest i have to go find this deadric wakazashi in a sunken ship, due east of dagon fel, well im pretty sure i found the ship, if its the one one marked on the map. well ive swum thru the whole ship and around it. i even tried to give her my deadric wakazashi but no deal:( so if neone has done ths quest plz help me

ScorpionX
07-24-2002, 09:32 PM
Its in a locked chest in the very back. And it will say the name of the ship on the door, and they give you a name. And are you sure it is Dagon Fel? I thought it was Bal Fell. Maybe thats the problem.

jshaudvitis
07-24-2002, 09:37 PM
im pretty sure it was dagon fel, but ill check again

ScorpionX
07-24-2002, 09:54 PM
Hey I just checked my journal and it says 2 or 3 islands east of Bal Fell.

jshaudvitis
07-25-2002, 10:21 AM
ok i no its bal fel but i still cant find it, is it in the captians thing or, the upper or lowerdeck?

Professor Kaos
07-25-2002, 12:03 PM
i couldnt find that damn thing either

Alien
07-25-2002, 12:12 PM
There is Raw Ebony in the mines near Caldera isn't there? I think so...just go kill everyone in a mine and then steal the stuff.

Sorry, please ignore this post as I cannot delete it. I meant to reply to another thread, not this one. Sorry

Professor Kaos
07-25-2002, 01:16 PM
ne one?

Master Gracey
07-25-2002, 01:34 PM
I'm at work right now, so I can't check my map... but isn't Bal Fell one of the islands in the south? If so, then I know where the ship is and the easiest way to get there:

Give a rising force potion to the shrine on the southwest corner of the Temple canton of Vivec. This will give you levitate for nearly 10 minutes. Now fly south to the Palace canton and turn slightly left so you're flying SE. You should see a shipwreck not too far away from the Palace canton. It's not marked on the map that came with the game, but I believe this may be the ship.

If Bal Fell isn't in the south, then just ignore me. :D However, there is an unmarked shipwreck in the location I just mentioned.

ScorpionX
07-25-2002, 02:22 PM
The ship is called the "Prelude" and to get there just go to Bal Fell and travel directly east. As i recall you pass over two small islands on the way there.

Professor Kaos
07-25-2002, 02:30 PM
im hovering above the ship right now, i looked in both of the doors u can get in but i still cant find the chest with the sword. i found a dead body is it near him?

Professor Kaos
07-26-2002, 11:08 AM
i was lookin in the wrong ship, now i found it! but i have a nother prob. i talked to casuis cario or whatever in vivec and he tells me to go talk to some guy in caldera for business and if i think hes suspicis im suppes to tell him,well i killed him. and im house cousin or brother (wich ever you need to b to get stage 2 of ur strong hold) and i ask for advance ment and casuis tells me we cant deny ur unshakable somtin or other to the house but u need to work on ur skills, all me skill are like in the high 50's at the least, well how high do the need to be to advance?

daedric warrior
07-27-2002, 08:51 AM
i dont know, i think it varies but thats kinda odd it should be the same for everyone. i had all my skills at mid sixties before he let me, while my little brother had his skills at low fifties. you should be very close i think but im not 100%

mother
07-27-2002, 07:58 PM
but i dont recall this mission your on to find a sword??!?!