PDA

View Full Version : the choice is yours????

Afro Aura
07-24-2002, 07:47 PM
I was just thinking there are going to be a whole load of FPS which are going to be released pretty soon and I just wondered with FPS would you buy if you had the choice of only 2 FPS and Halo 2 doesn't fit in there as I know every single one of you would choose this game
mine would be: XIII and Deus Ex 2:D

tWoTOMA
07-24-2002, 07:59 PM
Deus Ex 2 and Medal of Honor. XIII doesn't excite me at all, cell shading just doesn't do it for me, especially in a FPS, where I NEED photorealism.

Snapple
07-24-2002, 10:10 PM
they have a cell shadded frs game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg thats stupid

i think that theres going to be alot of fps's on xbox and im really looking forward for turok and halo2

Sargent_Ryan
07-24-2002, 10:22 PM
Battlefield 1942 if it will be for live because that game would never get old with everything that is in it. And maybe Unreal or counter strike condition zero or whatever its called. But moh will probably be good too. And then there is ghost recon and the other tom clancy games coming out. I really don't think I would be able to pick just two. The fps games was the whole reason why I made the decision on buying an xbox because all of the ones coming out look like they would be good especially when played on live. My computer is old and I can't play that many good fps games on it especially the newer ones so it is up to the xbox ones for live.

Reclaimer
07-24-2002, 11:15 PM
My money is on Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six. But that S.W.A.T. game whenever it comes out will be a serious contender.
The problem is that they all kind of seem the same. Just basically who do you want to kill and where at. So there better be some radical things about these games before I decide to get them.
They need to blow Halo out of the water. Because I can't really see myself owning a lot of FPS games. Halo made me hate my 007 AUF. So there is going to be a vicious cycle.
The true winner is who will have the best multi-player features.

Keltiks
07-24-2002, 11:17 PM
Whatever FPS have co-op and the option to play 4+ multiplayer I will probably buy.

Dyslexic Chaos
07-25-2002, 01:40 AM
I chose DX:2, and Jedi Knight II. If I had a trird choice, Unreal Championship.

Tinny
07-25-2002, 08:40 AM
Unreal Championship
Medal of Honour: Allied Assualt (If not, Battlefield 1942 probably)

...oh and Halo 2 :P

cityson
07-25-2002, 11:18 AM
Definitely Unreal Champ.

No Fear 23
07-26-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Keltiks
Whatever FPS have co-op and the option to play 4+ multiplayer I will probably buy.

yup, im with u