PDA

View Full Version : raw ebony

E-Xbox
07-24-2002, 10:33 PM
hey all....
im really happy cuz i just found the mudcrab trader finally...
and then i went to do some missions for thieves guild in sadrith mora...
and now i need some raw ebony..
where is the quickest place to get it from?
i need 4 things of it..

peace

elitewp
07-24-2002, 10:38 PM
I've seen raw ebony in some Dwemer ruins...

mticha_21
07-24-2002, 10:39 PM
go to the shulk eggmine in around balomora if u no wherre that is and there is a brisge that leads to the other side of a river or sumting but after u cross that bridge search around that area there should be the lost dumner mine but it isnt called that n e more its like a dinat cave or sumtin but its full of it.......i was there but i ran out of a light source and was screwed...........its full of atroanchs so watch out....u can become very rich off of it,from all the ebony

tennyson
07-25-2002, 09:52 AM
Isn't there an ebony mine near Caldera?

Dulacc
07-25-2002, 11:20 AM
There is plenty of ebony in the Caldera Mines, but if I remember correctly, they tell you about someone who has some ebony, or something like that.

khaos2005
07-25-2002, 12:53 PM
Do you remember when you went to the alchemist's house in Sadrith Mora? It's one of the first thieves quests in that town. Go back there and barter with the guy there. He has exactly 4 raw ebony pieces.

E-Xbox
07-25-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by khaos2005
Do you remember when you went to the alchemist's house in Sadrith Mora? It's one of the first thieves quests in that town. Go back there and barter with the guy there. He has exactly 4 raw ebony pieces.
he does?
sweet..i just did that ...
and i think i killed the alchemist...so i guess ill just find it laying around..
thanks...im gonna go look now..

peace