PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I am retarted, but Kung Fu Chaos looks like MS answer to Super Smash Melee

Keltiks
07-25-2002, 02:55 AM
http://www.microsoft.com/games/productImages/kungfuchaos_ss_b_1.jpg

http://www.microsoft.com/games/productImages/kungfuchaos_ss_b_2.jpg

http://www.microsoft.com/games/productImages/kungfuchaos_ss_b_3.jpg

Do you guys think this will live up to melee? I personally think it would be cooler if they counted the damage in % form like melee.

Knight
07-25-2002, 11:26 AM
No your right thats the point of this game being made!!
It's a party game!!

Hugh_Jass
07-25-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Keltiks

Maybe I am retarted

Since you're 19 and still can't spell "retarded" I'd say you have a solid case.

Marc
07-25-2002, 02:46 PM
LOL...a strong case.

Tkf5000
07-25-2002, 07:02 PM
i hear its gunna be a lot like power stone. it looks just like it. like how the areas move and the weapons and everything. super smash brothers is a 3d, 2d game.

Snoopy7548
07-25-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

lol, i can never remember how its spelt. lol.:)

shrew king
07-25-2002, 07:57 PM
Maybe im retarded, but that game LOOKS retarded

Keltiks
07-26-2002, 02:44 AM

Whatever, it was just a typo, get off my arse. I spelled it right in the subject. I hate people who pride themselves by pointing out mundane details in order to make themselves feel better. But thats cool, we're all different.

Keltiks
07-26-2002, 02:52 AM
I sent an email telling Microsoft they should make their own Smash Brothers Melee game and denied me:

Hello and thank you for contacting us at Microsoft.com regarding your idea for a game.
We have recently received your correspondence. We value customer input and thank you for your interest in Microsoft. To submit comments or feedback on existing Microsoft products or services, please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;feedback

Company policy precludes acceptance of unsolicited submissions for new products, technologies and related materials. Under this policy, we are unable to provide advice or guidance for your submitted proposal. If you wish to review our policy, please refer to "UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY" at http:\\www.microsoft.com\info\cpyright.htm.
Again, we appreciate your interest and wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy

Microsoft or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputers when Microsoft's products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Microsoft. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Microsoft or anyone at Microsoft. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that Microsoft makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.

Thanks for your understanding.
Sincerely,

Ampee
Microsoft.com Customer Support

Oh well, they're missin out!

Snoopy7548
07-26-2002, 10:47 AM
lol, dude! i should tell them about the game i wanna make! lol

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
i highly doubt they will listen to that. if they wont listen to a person telling them to make a game like smash bros im sure they wont make the game u want. like it said in xbox magazine "there is a 99.9 chance we will never see a rated A game".

symposiumx
07-26-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548

LMAO I totally ****ed myself thiking about that. You are one funny guy Snoopy!

Happy friday Everyone!!!!

symposiumx
07-26-2002, 01:54 PM
I sent an email telling Microsoft they should make their own Smash Brothers Melee game and denied me:

Hello and thank you for contacting us at Microsoft.com regarding your idea for a game.
We have recently received your correspondence. We value customer input and thank you for your interest in Microsoft. To submit comments or feedback on existing Microsoft products or services, please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;feedback

Company policy precludes acceptance of unsolicited submissions for new products, technologies and related materials. Under this policy, we are unable to provide advice or guidance for your submitted proposal. If you wish to review our policy, please refer to "UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY" at http:\\www.microsoft.com\info\cpyright.htm.
Again, we appreciate your interest and wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy

Microsoft or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputers when Microsoft's products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Microsoft. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Microsoft or anyone at Microsoft. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that Microsoft makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.

Thanks for your understanding.
Sincerely,

Ampee
Microsoft.com Customer Support

Oh well, they're missin out!

ok...call me a moron, but.....

Basically ANY solicitaion for game ideas is UNsolicited unless you are a developer? What procedures DO we use to submit ideas to microsoft xbox?

Keltiks
07-26-2002, 03:25 PM
I have no idea, I told them, I don't care if you take my exact idea, make it, and put a microsoft stamp on it. I just want to be able to play a game like that.

cityson
07-26-2002, 06:26 PM
KunFu Chaos sucks.....Microsoft made this game cuz it's racist and wanted to make fun of KungFu!!!!!!!!!!! Hate Bill....

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by cityson
KunFu Chaos sucks.....Microsoft made this game cuz it's racist and wanted to make fun of KungFu!!!!!!!!!!! Hate Bill....
how do you figure its racist? just cuz it has some cartoony ninja guys that beat each other up? well we may as well say halo is racist you go around killing a different race. may as well also say morrowind is racist because u kill stuff from other races too. its not MAKING fun OF kung fu, its HAVING fun WITH kung fu. big differnce. and Bill doesnt make games, microsofts developers do. no reason to hate him. why hate someone that didnt do anything?

cityson
07-26-2002, 06:41 PM
Ok, forget about racist.....I am now talkin' about "Martial Arts". KungFu is a tradition Martial Art invented by the Chinese....Bill Gates probably hates Chinese so he made Kung Fu Chaos as stupid as possible....This is the deeper meaning of the game. I hate ppl that are racist cuz it's a sign of evil.

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 06:47 PM
Like i just said its not his fault. he doesnt make the games. dont blame it on him. blame it on microsofts developers. what wrong with having a game that has chinese ppl in it. japanese people have games with americans in it. why are u calling the game racist? there arent a group of americans going around saying "i hate japanese people, i think ima go kill em cuz i hate em". so therefore its not racist. i dont know why u think it is racist.

symposiumx
07-26-2002, 06:56 PM
Ok, forget about racist.....I am now talkin' about "Martial Arts". KungFu is a tradition Martial Art invented by the Chinese....Bill Gates probably hates Chinese so he made Kung Fu Chaos as stupid as possible....This is the deeper meaning of the game. I hate ppl that are racist cuz it's a sign of evil.

are you insane? please pleaes say you are joking!! Society is WAY too P.C. today!

Have you ever heard the song "everybody was kung fu fightin' they were as fast as lighting" etc etc... (more than likely before your time)

its just good fun...

jsut becasue someone has fun with someone or something, doesnt make it racist or whatnot. You are mad at something that you take as "racism" , yet you are preaching and rallying for "Hatred". Your stream of "logic" makes no sense to me.

I think you need to take your energy out on something contructive, instead of destructive.

cityson
07-26-2002, 07:19 PM
Ok, look at Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon...It's Chinese Kung Fu and Universal Studio made it realistic and serious. Look at Ninja Gaiden, the Japanese Ninja looks outstandin' and it makes Japanese's Martial Arts great. So I can say KungFu Chaos is just makin' fun of the Martial Arts by makin' this game foolish and with lots of stupidity.....

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 07:28 PM
Ok, look at Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon...It's Chinese Kung Fu and Universal Studio made it realistic and serious. Look at Ninja Gaiden, the Japanese Ninja looks outstandin' and it makes Japanese's Martial Arts great. So I can say KungFu Chaos is just makin' fun of the Martial Arts by makin' this game foolish and with lots of stupidity.....
first of all bruce lee aint kung fu. he uses a style called jeet kune do. would kung fu chaos be different if it was called "street fighting americans who shoot eachother with guns" and the characters acted americans like and shoot eachother. its kinda liek a compliment saying that japanese fight with hands and stuff and dont shoot each other like in america. and universal studios wasnt trying to make a deal with tecmo and make one crappy and one good to show racism. out of all the people ive meet in my life u gotta be the most stubborn. plz dont say something stoopid so i gotta write another long post.

Keltiks
07-27-2002, 03:58 AM
CITYSON! Your right again!

And when nintendo made zelda they made fun of swordfighting.
And when nintendo made mario kart they made fun of racing.
And when nintendo made metroid they made fun of spacemen. (women)

Jesus your retarted

Hugh_Jass
07-27-2002, 12:28 PM

Jesus your retarted

Typo, huh? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Alien
07-27-2002, 03:15 PM
Ok, look at Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon...It's Chinese Kung Fu and Universal Studio made it realistic and serious. Look at Ninja Gaiden, the Japanese Ninja looks outstandin' and it makes Japanese's Martial Arts great. So I can say KungFu Chaos is just makin' fun of the Martial Arts by makin' this game foolish and with lots of stupidity..... That is in no way racism or making fun of any form of martial arts. Look at Donkey Kong. That was cartoony and foolish. So are the people who made it poachers? Do they hunt monkeys down, shoot them, skin them, and then mount the monkey's head on their wall? No. Look at Mario Kart. Were they making fun of people go like go-carts? Probably not. Look at Harvest Moon. Were they making fun of poor famers who live on a far all by themselves? I could have a whole lot more, but I have better things to do in my life than reply to this crap.

Snoopy7548
07-27-2002, 05:28 PM
so i guess that the Mario games are racist towards plumbers. since mario is short and fat, i guess theyre implying that all plumbers are short and fat.:rolleyes:

faceoff508
07-27-2002, 05:32 PM
It will be rated teen. So its not kiddy.

cityson
07-27-2002, 06:10 PM
I would say KungFu Chaos is something like Power Stone 2.

Tkf5000
07-27-2002, 07:17 PM
I would say KungFu Chaos is something like Power Stone 2.
um u just said this games gunna suck and a bunch of other bs but then u say it looks like power stone. and power stones a good game. this is exactly what i said earlier and then u go off saying its racist. then u reat what i say and then act like its cool...? :confused: ?

Keltiks
07-28-2002, 03:04 AM
Typo, huh? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Curious....How old are you? 35? I would hope you have better things to do than criticize teenagers on a video game forum.

And powerstone 2 wasn't that great of a game. 1 was alot better.

Hugh_Jass
07-28-2002, 07:17 PM

Curious....How old are you? 35? I would hope you have better things to do than criticize teenagers on a video game forum.

And powerstone 2 wasn't that great of a game. 1 was alot better.

Sadly, it would occupy my entire existence if I took advantage of every opportunity presented. I usually hold my tongue unless name-calling ensues and someone calls another “retarted”. The irony is so overwhelming that a response is required. Obviously, standardized testing at the high school level is a compelling notion.

Keltiks
07-28-2002, 10:53 PM
I am confident I attend a college much better than you did. And by the way, PM me if you have problems, stop spamming.
Late

Hugh_Jass
07-29-2002, 11:14 AM
I am confident I attend a college much better than you did.

I sincerely hope you get the best education money can buy.