PDA

View Full Version : If you want a good laugh...

Highlite23
07-25-2002, 07:04 AM
Please understand that i'm sure the following does NOT represent most PS2 fans.

I walked into my usuall GameStop to see what was new, nothing out of the usuall in the store, a few people playing kiosks, few looking at games.
So i'm talking to the manger about reserving Dead to Rights for XBOX when a guy playing at a kiosk offers up his oppinion on XBOX..."That system will be dead in a few months" The manager snikered and i asked why he thought so...
"All i hear is about the graphics and how it's better than PS2, especially latelly with the comparison between the Wreckless versions, and let me tell you it looks just as good as xbox."

My imediate thought was, it's not out yet, how does he know?? so i say " I've only seen some screen shots, and although it seems like it's getting a few nice extras, the graphics are lacking, but again i've only seen sceen shots"

At this point the manager is still got a big grin on his face, and this guy continues to talk smak while playing in the corner, when he says...

"Check it out for yourself and be honest, it's just as good IF NOT BETTER than the XBOX"

WHAT...what was he talking about, he must have been playing a demo or something right, so i walk over and sure enough there is Wreclkless on the screen, i'm completlly flustered as he hands me the PS2 contrler...

So i grab the controller and it took me a second and i bust out laughing along with the manager...

Here is the deal, this particular kiosk has a tinted window were the console goes so it's hard to see, earlier that day the manager sold an XBOX to a PS2 owner and to save a little cash he wanted to see how the PS2 controller adapter worked on the XBOX, so he hooked one up to the "XBOX KIOSK" so he could try it out and forgot to take it off.

So this guy is playing the XBOX version of WRECKLESS with a PS2 controler and not realizing it.

According to the manager this guy is a regular, and often just hangs around to comment on things he knows little about.

Needless to say, he got all P.Oed and stormed out of the store, hope you had a chukle on this one.:)

CRAIG123
07-25-2002, 07:18 AM
yeah, i almost split my spleen :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DrUnKtAnK
07-25-2002, 08:01 AM
ooowww, my liver.....

thanks man, funny story!

Chaotic
07-25-2002, 08:01 AM
LMAO :eek: :D

serves the fanboys right!!!

Snapple
07-25-2002, 09:01 AM
lmfao o my god that guy is so stupid:rolleyes: when you said ps2 version of wreckless i was like :eek:

DIGITAL
07-25-2002, 09:20 AM
thats some funny sh*T

chili325
07-25-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by xboxfan38
lmfao o my god that guy is so stupid:rolleyes: when you said ps2 version of wreckless i was like :eek:
u do know that there will be a ps2 version, right? or was the:eek: because it wasnt out yet?

OppiumNitrates
07-25-2002, 09:26 AM
ROTFLMAO . . BWAHAHAHAhaahahaah thats awsome man.

Xbox Owner
07-25-2002, 11:26 AM
lol, serves them right, now when they play the ps2 version they will be mad, lol!

Marc
07-25-2002, 12:00 PM
Serves his ass right. It amazes me how fanboys will cling to their system when a better one comes along. Me, as soon as I saw the games xbox was going to offer I trraded my PS2. If PS3 is better than xbox 2, I'll trade my xbox, but I highly doubt that will happen.

Professor Kaos
07-25-2002, 12:13 PM
LMFAO:D

Dyslexic Chaos
07-25-2002, 11:45 PM
HAHAHA, if he's a regular, you'd think he'd remember where the Xbox and PS2 Kiosks go. It's guys like that that make other PS2 owners (like myself) look like jack a**es.

Bakeman
07-26-2002, 12:25 AM
OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!! OMG!! LOL!!!!

l Maximus l
07-26-2002, 12:38 AM
It appears that the dude has way too many PoS2 memory cards shoved up his ass.

Now, I'm not the biggest fan of Wreckless....actually, I'm not a fan at all, however, I will admit that the graphics are amazing...and the PoS2 version is a serious discrace.

I finally got the chance to play my XBox again the other day after taking many days away from it due to the recent events....but, don't worry, I was wearing an XBox patch just below my shoulder :D

DarkArchon
07-26-2002, 04:13 AM
thatsfunny stuff man, i think i just climaxed :D

Tinny
07-26-2002, 07:36 AM
Moto GP... well, just don't play it on the PS2, thats all I have to say. Seriously, all the games on the PS2 could be much better looking on the X-Box. That's pretty much fact and Hideo Kojima agrees. Infact, MGS2: Substance will be better then the PS2 version of Substance.

y2kash_14
07-28-2002, 02:52 AM
LOL, too bad there wasn't a crowd around him, so he would feel even more of an ass

Creator
07-28-2002, 11:40 AM
OMFG lololololol so sorry i am late on this post but that is some funny a s s S H I T.

Supperdog
07-29-2002, 03:27 PM
hahaahahahahahhaahahahahahah......

you made my day, thank you :)