PDA

View Full Version : Jim Stacey quest #1...

khaos2005
07-25-2002, 01:05 PM
I have to find Nads Tharen. According to the people at the Elven Nations Cornerclub in Hlaalu, Vivec, I must go to St. Delyn. There, I have to go to the house at St. Delyn Canal South-Two. Well, in the canalworks, there are no homes. Outside in St. Delyn, there are 4 houses, and there is a St. Delyn Waist South-Two, but note that it's waist, not canal, which is what I need. The guide says I will find Tharen's body on the ground, with a key. I've searched everywhere and I don't see a St. Delyn Canal South-Two. No dice, anywhere. Can someone please explain to me what I have to do?

Thanks.

Professor Kaos
07-25-2002, 01:07 PM
ive found that guy, he is in the canalworks, umm cant member how i got there but i no that hes down there cuz i got a key from a dead guy that looked like he sacrificed himself dont no what the key is for tho, atleast i hope this is the guy

Dulacc
07-25-2002, 01:08 PM
There are 2 levels of houses on the outside of the canton, the waistworks outside and the canalworks outside.

The canalworks outside houses are at the bottom, on the level with the gondoliers. It's on the south side of the canton, obviously.

khaos2005
07-25-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Dulacc
There are 2 levels of houses on the outside of the canton, the waistworks outside and the canalworks outside.

The canalworks outside houses are at the bottom, on the level with the gondoliers. It's on the south side of the canton, obviously.

Wonderful. Thank you SO much. I don't know why I didn't notice that myself. I found him, thanks a lot.

Professor Kaos
07-25-2002, 02:37 PM
that key on him, what does it do?

Alien
07-25-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Playya
that key on him, what does it do? You give it to Jim Stacey. You don't know what it does, he does though, but he doesn't tell you.

Professor Kaos
07-25-2002, 03:05 PM
im proly gonna sound real stupid but where is jim stacey, ive heard of him in the forums but never met him.

khaos2005
07-25-2002, 03:58 PM
Canalworks of the Foreign Quarter in Vivec. He's behind a locked door in the book store that starts with an S. I don't even want to attempt spelling it.

Professor Kaos
07-26-2002, 09:35 AM
ok cuz i need to kill him and his friend or whatever to become fighter guild leader.