PDA

View Full Version : I'm so pumped for Fever!

Xbox Owner
07-25-2002, 01:31 PM
Man, I can't wait after seeing the video over at http://www.microsoft.com/games/nflfever2003/frame.asp !

Anyone else pumped for this game?!:eek:

robnyack
07-25-2002, 09:45 PM
SWEET!

I've been waiting to see some Fever stuff. Great movie

P-Rock
07-26-2002, 03:52 PM
XO, I own NFL Fever 2002. After I watched the Fever 2003 video, it looked almost exactly the same as Fever 2002.

Aren't most sports game's graphics the same every year. The only thing new are updated rosters and more gameplay features. However, it is going to be Xbox Live compatible, so thats always a plus. :)

Keltiks
07-26-2002, 04:17 PM
I am waiting to buy NCAA football 2k3.

robnyack
07-26-2002, 07:54 PM
wolverine,

each year the games are updated graphically with new animations and hopefully sharpening images. However, on a year to year basis, it usually minor improvements.

However, the upgrade to the AI and the addition of other features and fixing mistakes that were in the previous edition is what gets us football gamers all pumped every year about this time.

Our perpetual quest for the perfect football game reaches it's highest hopes at this time every year......usually only to be dashed and we are crushed and brought back to reality.....BUT, then again, next year's version is just a short 12 months away!!! :D

Spirit In Black
07-28-2002, 12:38 AM
yeah I'm pumped for Fever, NFL 2k3 looks nice also but Fever is out first and I need a football game for my Xbox. I only had it for over a month.