PDA

View Full Version : Major problem: Silt strider in Balmora...

xboxgamer142
07-25-2002, 02:06 PM
I went on a short quest, which was to kill the guy (who killed Renan Hlaalo - or something like that) in Balmora. The guy was at the Council Club. I killed him and got a bit of money and a large bounty. I went to jail and returned my stolen stuff. Then I went to the silt strider guy in Balmora and I wanted to travel, but then he said "you're not the type I like to deal with". And so I can't use the silt strider in Balmora, but all the other ones in Vvardenfell work including guild guides and boats. So how come this happens and is there a solution? I was wondering if this happened to some of you.

SkoalMint
07-25-2002, 02:19 PM
Just bribe him or admire him to raise his disposition to you. Should clear things up right away.

Professor Kaos
07-25-2002, 02:34 PM
make jjax's pimp chain, it never fails umm i dont got a link but search for it ull find it

daedric warrior
07-27-2002, 09:40 AM
Dont feel so bad. one day early on in my quest i slaughtered every man, women, or gaurd i found walking the streets of Balmora. Guess what, the silt strider guy was one of em, didnt notice at the time but was pretty pi$$ed when i needed to go to suran and had to walk.