PDA

View Full Version : How can I get "ADDHIRANIRR" to talk?

Black_Tek
07-25-2002, 03:03 PM
:cool: I guess everybody knows this KHAJIT in the 5th part of the main quest. Where she is down stinking in St.Olms Canalworks.:eek: ...anyway I left this b###h alone for a month while I am evolving with mad glaire for the fighters guild....But now everything had to come back to its place...I really seek help to get this KHAJIT spitout some info for the blades. If there is any similarity in attitudes among the other 3 that I should meet.pleaes give some tips..I will be really happy for your help...peace...:D

ScorpionX
07-25-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
:cool: I guess everybody knows this KHAJIT in the 5th part of the main quest. Where she is down stinking in St.Olms Canalworks.:eek: ...anyway I left this b###h alone for a month while I am evolving with mad glaire for the fighters guild....But now everything had to come back to its place...I really seek help to get this KHAJIT spitout some info for the blades. If there is any similarity in attitudes among the other 3 that I should meet.pleaes give some tips..I will be really happy for your help...peace...:D

Did you ask her about the cencus and excise agent that has been bothering her? You can find him in the waistworks in St. Olms and his name is Platorius (can't remember first name) and you have to tell him the Khajit left to the mainland and he will leave. Then go ask her about the info you seek.

Black_Tek
07-25-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by rage1mj7

Did you ask her about the cencus and excise agent that has been bothering her? You can find him in the waistworks in St. Olms and his name is Platorius (can't remember first name) and you have to tell him the Khajit left to the mainland and he will leave. Then go ask her about the info you seek.

Thanx Man....I will try that..thanx Again...peace out...:)