PDA

View Full Version : Halo National Championship!

Scarlet Spider
07-25-2002, 03:33 PM
this is cool! too bad theres not igames anywhere near where i live! that sucks!
http://www.xbox.com/halo/halocontest.htm

faceoff508
07-25-2002, 03:44 PM
And you have to be over 18 to win a prize.

Sargent_Ryan
07-25-2002, 05:23 PM
It's not over 18 to win a prize. It's 18 to play in it because of the mature rating. I thought it was the same thing you did until I read somewhere about the rating being the reason.

OppiumNitrates
07-30-2002, 12:34 PM
did u guys read the rules . . . they r totlay LAME. . . . radar on in all games but the snipers and they pick the dumbest maps . . .plus all the vichls it dont take skill to camp at a base with the tank and kill everyone, since that is the only place that people respawn

halocombat4ever
07-30-2002, 12:37 PM
to bad their were no rules just a free for all

OppiumNitrates
07-30-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by halocombat4ever
to bad their were no rules just a free for all
umm accually if u read the whole torny rules they tell u what game types will be played during each round . . . like they have a Race in the second round . .. and the qualifiers and finals will be FFA in the winder all vichls . . . . maybe u just dont know what i ment by 'rules'

JJaX
07-30-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

umm accually if u read the whole torny rules they tell u what game types will be played during each round . . . like they have a Race in the second round . .. and the qualifiers and finals will be FFA in the winder all vichls . . . . maybe u just dont know what i ment by 'rules'

Har hAr har!!

"There are no rules in a FFA"

Thats freaking classic!

cityson
07-30-2002, 02:44 PM
Oppium, if you think the rules are lame, why don't you joine huh? I bet you are too scared to be kicked up from the first round.....

OppiumNitrates
07-30-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by cityson
Oppium, if you think the rules are lame, why don't you joine huh? I bet you are too scared to be kicked up from the first round.....

LoL your just mad cauz your only a little guy . . . awww too bad . . . . accually i have a wedding to go to . . . and even if i entered i know i would get passed round 1:rolleyes:

thats kinda funny too coming from someone who couldnt beat me last night . . .

cityson
07-30-2002, 03:58 PM
1) I am not a little guy....It's just that I don't live in the US, so I don't get a CHANCE to go.

2) I can kick your @$$ really hard last night....It's just that someone kept on running away from my game, so we never get to finish ONE game! I am not as ***** as you Oppium.

3) Wedding huh? Who cares.... :rolleyes:

OppiumNitrates
07-30-2002, 04:12 PM
LoL . . . dude i tryed to be nice, but u r p!ssing me off now . . . who won that FFA on your server . . .oh yeah thats right i did 15-8-5 . . . so if u cant beat me on your server when i have bullet delay how r u going to beat me ever??? and if u play on XbC u would knwo that sometimes a network error occors, i didnt quit one of your games even though u set up the most lame games ever . . . winder all vichles, 200 health, and only 3 people in the game . . . maybe if u had skills with some of the guns u wouldnt need to hide behind vichles all game . . . and i guess u didnt get my PM . . .

xbox_elf
07-30-2002, 05:59 PM
halo's starting to suck actually,the simgle player is linear and none interactive,and the multiplayer levels are WAY too small for any good combat.

Reclaimer
07-30-2002, 07:51 PM
You don't know how bad I want to compete against other people.
Broadband is out of the question for me right now. I beat my friends blind folded now. They can't handicap me enough without making the game stupid. My wife is my only real competition. She knows my tricks. I'd love to take on total strangers. I'm ready for some real challenge.

One of these days you'll see me on XBC or Live.
We'll see.