PDA

View Full Version : ok bought halo pgr and doa 3 now what?

odpr
07-26-2002, 07:34 AM
what else can I buy ?

how about fuzion franzy ? (what is it ? ? ?)

bye
o

SkoalMint
07-26-2002, 07:39 AM
Of course it depends on what types of games you like. I'd recommend starting over in the reviews section of this site. As far as Fuzion Frenzy is concerned, its basically a bunch of mini-games that you can play individually or as part of a tournament with up to 3 other players. While there are alot of people that don't care for this type of game, I personally like the game. It's not a game that I'd want to play every day, but every now and then it can be fun with my wife or my oldest son. As an added bonus, if I let my wife win she isn't as upset when I spend the rest of the evening playing Morrowind. :)

Tinny
07-26-2002, 07:42 AM
"ok bought halo pgr and doa 3 now what?"

Play them :P lol, um I would advise you to grab Moto GP. If you want a length game grab Enclave or Morrowind. Hmm, perhaps Spider Man... well, I really would advise you to get Moto GP. It has tons of unlockables and is the best bike game in existence. Oh, and it it looks stunning, the best looking game on X-Box IMO.

cityson
07-26-2002, 08:51 AM
OK, you live in Israel, so I suggest you to buy Morrowind.

SkoalMint
07-26-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by cityson

Just curious -- Why do you recommend Morrowind simply because someone lives in Israel?

sledgmb
07-26-2002, 09:19 AM
buy these from me on eBay for cheap...

NHL 2002 (EA Sports)
<URL>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1368919996&rd=1</URL>

UFC: Tapout
<URL>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1368920596&rd=1</URL>

4x4 EVO 2
<URL>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1368921172&rd=1</URL>

Max Payne
<URL>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1368921595&rd=1</URL>

Wreckless (The Yakuza Missions)
<URL>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1368922754&rd=1</URL>

odpr
07-26-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by cityson

:ee?

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 10:26 AM
if u really like rpgs get morrowind. if you dont like rpgs youll probly still like morrowind, its nothing like final fantasy or anything. its a great game and it will last u a long time.

Marc
07-26-2002, 10:54 AM
Morrowind rules. Hunter is good. You should definately get a football game that you can play online with xbox live. Maybe he thinks you should get Morrowind because Israel isn't that safe right now. If you stay inside playing Morrowind, you'll be safe from those godless homicide bombers...

odpr
07-26-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Marc
Morrowind rules. Hunter is good. You should definately get a football game that you can play online with xbox live. Maybe he thinks you should get Morrowind because Israel isn't that safe right now. If you stay inside playing Morrowind, you'll be safe from those godless homicide bombers...

yeah that Idea crossed my mind, but actually I am going to the IAF this week ..

good thing we have a strong army.

bye
o

odpr
07-26-2002, 12:03 PM
how is cel damage?
odd world?

bye
o

SkoalMint
07-26-2002, 12:14 PM
Again, you might want to check the user reviews on this site. Personally, I liked Oddworld but hated Cel Damage (i'm not a big cel shading fan anyway).

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 12:41 PM
oddworld is good and u can get it for only 20 dollars! its really fun and it has 3 endings. i just played a dmo of cel damage. it was boring. i personally think the old twisted metal games were better. out of those 2 games i woud get oddoworld. and morrowind.

Slacker
07-26-2002, 01:30 PM
yeah that Idea crossed my mind, but actually I am going to the IAF this week ..

good thing we have a strong army.

Just so everyone Knows , Everyone in Isreal is HAS to join the military , and yes you have a Strong Army, your army is auctually the fourth Largest in the world, and Us Americans Paid for it, so the Isreali Government can use F-16's and American tanks illegally to fight a People who's only defense to Isreali State terror is a Bomb strapped to their body, you gotta be desperate to do that, anyway since the Isreali Attack against the Hamas Leader I whish you all the luck ODPR , I may disagree with your government but I have nothing agaisnt you and I hope you are Safe and nothing happens to you, and all of us should whish him luck

as far as games , I like Rallisport Challenge

Snapple
07-26-2002, 02:20 PM
fusion frenzy is really stupid cause the words 3 2 1 GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still huant me till today im shivering just thinking about it:confused:

cell damage sucks ass and it gets old and its a game i would call a trigger puller(just made that up right then and there)cause you pull the trigger none stop:(

oddworld is a good game and fun and it takes a while to beat it the first time you play it:D

i would get oddworld;)

Keltiks
07-26-2002, 03:03 PM
Now, you wait. :)

Afro Aura
07-27-2002, 08:29 AM
why are people asking odpr to buy Morrowind it's not released in Europe till August:confused:

odpr
07-27-2002, 08:50 AM
people forget here that I am from israel and not the US (altough I would not mind to be there today...nyc..)

but anyway what can I buy then ?

bye
o

wweomaniac
07-27-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by odpr
people forget here that I am from israel and not the US (altough I would not mind to be there today...nyc..)

but anyway what can I buy then ?

bye
o Israel? ahhh
Don't play Halo too looud at night... they'll think there's something going on.

Afro Aura
07-27-2002, 09:11 AM
odpr try Rallisport Challenge, Gun Metal shame you've got a PAL machine because Outlaw Golf is pretty cool too

Also theres Enclave, I'm not to happy about this one it is the most gorgeous game on the XBOX right now but it's a bit boring all you do is go around hacking and slashing and the combat system ain't to good either

odpr
07-27-2002, 03:10 PM
how is the tony howk pro skater ?

bye
o

cityson
07-27-2002, 03:41 PM
Sucks.....

Plewis
07-27-2002, 05:45 PM
reading this thread i have heard 2 of the stupidest things ever...

first, the one about since he lives in Israel he should get morrowind:confused: :eek:

and second... fuzion frenzy sucks because the guy says 3, 2, 1, Go?:eek: :confused:

and I dont know whats out in Europe but I like NHL Hitz... dont get fuzion frenzy cause all the fun games are in the demo