PDA

View Full Version : Fighter's Guildmaster OR Theives guild "price on head" bonus?

CALzinger
07-26-2002, 11:17 AM
One of the fighter's guild quests is to annihilate the whole theives guild. im in the theives guild just because of the bonus where u can clear ur price on head.

do u reccomend i become fighter's guildmaster or just stay in the thieves guild (for price on head thing) and stay a guardian in the fighter's guild?

Marc
07-26-2002, 11:23 AM
What I did, and this is by no means a claim that my way is the right way, was to talk to Percius Mercius in Ald Ruhn. He told me that the Cammona Tong was taking over the fighter's guild thanks to HArd Heart. Mercius has you kill the orc next to Hard Heart's room and Eydis Fire Eye, then kill Hard Heart. That way you can stay in the thieves guild and end corruption in the fighter's guild.

Professor Kaos
07-26-2002, 11:27 AM
i just used my amulet that rallys humanoid, killed the 3ppl and im still in the guild

CALzinger
07-26-2002, 11:45 AM
ah, thanks. ill try

Professor Kaos
07-26-2002, 11:47 AM
make sure u save bfor u kill them tho, just in case

SlightlySycho
07-26-2002, 12:40 PM
If you take the order from Percius, they'll attack you on sight, so don't worry about getting a bounty on your head. Just watch out for innocent bystanders.;)

Black_Tek
07-26-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger
One of the fighter's guild quests is to annihilate the whole theives guild. im in the theives guild just because of the bonus where u can clear ur price on head.

do u reccomend i become fighter's guildmaster or just stay in the thieves guild (for price on head thing) and stay a guardian in the fighter's guild?
I n matter of a fact, I have just become The Fughting Guild Master Today.... Check this out....You should left the othr bastards since you hit sowrdsman to Al druhn... Dont listen to Hard Heart ****....just complete the quests of Sadrith Mora and Al druhn for the figthers....And what is weired is when you go to kill hard Heart, he acts like a ho.... Talking about killing you friends from the thives guild.....Be carefull athe bastards in vivec of the fighters guild wil attack so be prepared my friend.... Peace.........and respect