PDA

View Full Version : ordinator gear

E-Xbox
07-26-2002, 12:44 PM
hey all..
ive seen lots of talk bout ordinators attacking ppl just cuz they are wearing there gear...
but yesterday..it finally happened to me...
but even when i go back having no ordinator gear on me or carrying with me...
they still attack....
is there n e way they would stop?
cuz ive seen everyone say that u cant make them stop..
or use a calming amulet u make....
but ive never seen n e say if they would stop if u dont where there gear....but they still attack me when i dont....

peace

CALzinger
07-26-2002, 01:56 PM
well uh, if u got a bounty on u. clear it. it might be because of that. if u kill an ordinator, all other ordinators will kill you on sight but any other type of guard wont kill you on sight. if u got a bounty, clear it

E-Xbox
07-26-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger
well uh, if u got a bounty on u. clear it. it might be because of that. if u kill an ordinator, all other ordinators will kill you on sight but any other type of guard wont kill you on sight. if u got a bounty, clear it
dont have a bounty....
i just wore the stuff..
then ordinator talked to me..
now they all attack me..

peace

CALzinger
07-26-2002, 07:42 PM
is it just the ordinators? or do ALL OF THE GUARDS attack you?

SlightlySycho
07-26-2002, 08:01 PM
Those Ordinators are some hard-assed sonsa*****es. If you **** one off in the slightest way and you're on all of their $#!+ lists.

So, mental note, don't kill an Ordinator and don't talk to one wearing their armor. (Did you kill the one who attacked you because you were wearing Indoril?)
By the way, is there anyway to join the Ordinators so you could wear their armor?

y2kash_14
07-26-2002, 10:36 PM
I have the same problem, they won't ever stop attacking you no matter what. All you can do is kill them. You won't get a bounty because remember, there won't be a bounty on your head as long as they attacked you first

preetz16
07-26-2002, 11:31 PM
Ok... so I have Indori armor. But the thing is, I didn't just kill an ordinator to get it, I went in the moon and killed someone who attacked me there...Will the ordinators still attack me? It's not really the armor of one of them, it's just the same type...