PDA

View Full Version : Ordinator Problem Solved(i Think)

mticha_21
07-26-2002, 12:50 PM
what i found out last night was when i was walkin around in vivec just after i got back from dren planation with new gear,then went to get my bounty cleared and when i was walking around i went to a plaace with an ordinator and he didnt attack me usually they attack me on sight but he just stood there so i went inside and just killed a guy for all of his armor and when i came back out and he attacked me what i think the problem is that say if u havent done nothing wrong and walk by them they wont do n e thing but once u do sumthing wrong and its still there they wont........n e 1 understand this?

Keltiks
07-26-2002, 04:05 PM
I don't understand that at all.

Try using a period.

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 05:24 PM
i think we all know that if you do something wrong u get penalized, but if u dont do anything bad the ordinators dont do anything. duh! a first grader could figure that out.

xtr0n187
07-26-2002, 05:48 PM
I steal Ordinator armor.

In front of them.

I go in the barracks area and use a hide spell after i use an Ondushi spell to open up the locked chests. Bingo! there it is.

It helps to sneak and do this as well.

Sometimes I get jacked.... Sometimes I don't. Most of the time Im running around with thier sheeot and they have'nt a clue.

daedric warrior
07-27-2002, 08:43 AM
ordinators are wimps, i think that i am the murderer that walks around vivec. i went to the televanni vault and killed everyone in it and then got some really cool glass weapons and armor. (too bad i have all the daedric stuff) but ordinators are the least agressive npc's in morrowind. although the talk the most stuff they are pretty rude 24-7.

Calve
07-27-2002, 08:26 PM
i always walk around ordinators with indoril armour on... i just can't talk to them with it on

Duke
07-28-2002, 11:33 AM
I'm not sure if I left some on when I talked to an ordinator or not, but I haven't had any Indoril armor at all for a while now.

Still, almost every one tries to kill me. None try to arrest me, and I have no bounty, but walking around Vivec and Molag Mar is just annoying. I can kill them fairly easily now. (Usually 3 hits) But I don't need their armor to sell and I've tried calm humanoid and raising disposition, but they keep coming back.

If I play this game a gain, I will just do without the Indoril armor.

davidx
07-28-2002, 10:55 PM
You crazy dawg! I love having Ordinators hate me. It's the only reason I enjoy walking around Vivec.

If I hadn't of killed my first Ordinator, I'd probably not be at my stellar lvl 45!

X

shrew king
07-28-2002, 11:06 PM
i havent even started my killing spree of ordinators and i dont know if i want to, is there any way to get them to like you? if not ill just say screw it and become a mass murderer, but id rather not have to walk around a town and have everyone tryin to kill me.

elitewp
07-29-2002, 12:09 AM
Kill em all and let the temple sort em out...

-EW