PDA

View Full Version : The Daedric Face of God.

Alien
07-26-2002, 04:04 PM
I am just wondering, who else has this helm? It is awesome! I just got it today, along with a whole lot of other loot. Even though I wear Light Armor, and it is Heavy, I still wear it just because of how cool it looks.

Here's how to get the Daedric Face of God if you don't have it already:

1) Go to the Televanni Waistworks in Vivec.

2) Go into the Lizard's Head, and speak to a bald guy in common clothes named Ennbjof. Speak to him about a "little secret". He will ask for a bottle of Matze. If you have some, give it to him. If you don't, go buy some from the lady at the bar, then give it to him.

3) He will give you a "Rusty Old Key" after telling you this story of Olmgerd the Outlaw and his enchanted battle-axe called Stormkiss.

4)Olmgerd the Outlaw's tomb is where he and his riches are. To get there, first go to Molag Mar. Then, from the bride that leads into Molag Mar, look South. Then climb those hills you'll see. You will then come upon a Daedric Shrine called Zaintiraris. There is really nothing here, just casually go around it. If you're low level, I would not suggest going through it, instead around it, because it has a Orgrim, Storm Atronauch, and some Skamps, plus a half naked barbarian...right...

5) Still heading South, go to the very tip of the peninsula. You will just see a sea with a bunch of small islands in it. Get a water walking spell, item, etc. There should be three islands close to each other, not too far out from the shore. You can see them if you stand on the shore. Anyway, one of the islands has a tomb on it's Southeastern side. It should be called Marvani Ancesteral Tomb. Go into it. Make sure before you go into it you have scrolls, potions, or spells of Levitation and Slowfall.

6) Work your way inside. It will be a very simple looking tomb, with the average Bone Lords and Skeletons. You will come to a room with three doors. Two are trapped and locked. . The door on your right is what you use the Rusty Old Key is for. Open that door. Enter and desend the stairs. There will be nine flights of stairs.

7)You will come to a door. Open it with the Rusty Old Key. You will be in a huge cave with a maze in it. Two Skeleton Champions will run up the stairs to your left as soon as you enter, so be careful.

8) Take the left hand path of the maze. You will fight about 5 Skeleton Champions along the way. Also bring some Restore Health Stuff

9) You will come to a door that leads to a place called Sepulcher. Go into it.

10) You will see a ship, with tons of stuff on it, and the body of Olmgred. You can grab the Ebony Bracers and Ebony Axe. There is also the axe Stormkiss...but it's pretty worthless.

11) After collecting your loot, look straight up. You will see a small ledge. Use Levitation to get up there.

12) You will then come across a chest. The Daedric Face of God is next to the chest, along with a Daedric Warhammer. Sweetish meatballs. Good stuff.

13)Collect what you want, and then use your SlowFall to slowly fall back down to the ship. Gather what else you want, and then that's it.

Note**

Make sure you have enough open weight to carry the Axe and Face of God. The Warhammer is almost 90 Pounds I think, and the Face of God is around 15 I'm pretty sure.

Also like I said, bring Slowfall and Levitation stuff, and also Restore Health items.

I hope this helped someone. :)

Keltiks
07-26-2002, 04:08 PM
Its almost like the goonies.

Thanks for the help. I am now wondering what this helm looks like.

mticha_21
07-26-2002, 04:57 PM
i got the key from the guy but i think i might have dropped it or sumtin since i thought i was useless:mad:

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 05:06 PM
i had 2 other dadric faces. i sold the lesser one and kept the better. i was reading about the daedric face of god and was wondering if i should get it. whats the helms armor rating?

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 05:19 PM
i have the daedric face of terror, is that better. the face of god sounds like it could be better but im not sure. if no one knows ill try it out anyway later tonight.

Alien
07-26-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
i have the daedric face of terror, is that better. the face of god sounds like it could be better but im not sure. if no one knows ill try it out anyway later tonight. I'm pretty sure the Face of God is the best. I was reading on the official forums and they said it way, so I guess it is.

Keltiks
07-26-2002, 05:34 PM
Do you have to talk to the guy in telvanni wasteworks to get the quest? Can't you just go to the dungeon and unlock the doors?

Alien
07-26-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Keltiks
Do you have to talk to the guy in telvanni wasteworks to get the quest? Can't you just go to the dungeon and unlock the doors? Yes, but just getting the key is easier, since you can just walk through and open all.

You'll need a pretty good security if you don't use the key, the highest lock in there is an 80.

I can pick up to 100, my Security level is like 94, I just found it easier to use the key.

Professor Kaos
07-26-2002, 06:59 PM
i got that helm, but i also got another deadric one its rating is like 60pts lower or somtin like that but i enchanted that one and too cheap to enchant the face of god so i keep teh face of god on a shelf at my house

Alien
07-26-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Playya
i got that helm, but i also got another deadric one its rating is like 60pts lower or somtin like that but i enchanted that one and too cheap to enchant the face of god so i keep teh face of god on a shelf at my house Do you have the Face of Terror? I am looking at completing my collection of the Three Daedric Faces. That is the next one I plan on getting.

Thanks

shrew king
07-27-2002, 12:58 AM
Alien, could u post "face of god's" stats?

daedric warrior
07-27-2002, 08:05 AM
i have all three daedric helms and i dont like any of them. i mean they are sweet but not the best and the enchant level is like 7. not the highest. i usually wear the helm of bearclaw or masque of clavicus vile

Tkf5000
07-27-2002, 11:14 AM
is there like a quest or sumthin where u need all 3 masks? it sounds like some spirtitual thing or sumthin.

Alien
07-27-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
is there like a quest or sumthin where u need all 3 masks? it sounds like some spirtitual thing or sumthin. No, not that I know of. It's just some cool items that is put into the game.

daedric warrior
07-27-2002, 04:24 PM
i have all three helms and the face of god is no better than the rest. it just has a higher enchant power. and its the coolest lookin. all of my helms have an AR of 220 and my heavy armor is at 80 something

Tkf5000
07-27-2002, 07:04 PM
no face of god is better i got it today. my heavy is 100 and the AR of the face of god was 266 and the face of terror was i belive 232 or something like that.

Calve
07-28-2002, 05:28 PM
Sweet Alien, thats very helpful info :) . I got this quest and the old rusty key and I had no idea it would lead to this helmet! Anyways, what level do you think you have to be to complete this quest?

Thanx:)

Alien
07-28-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Calve
Sweet Alien, thats very helpful info :) . I got this quest and the old rusty key and I had no idea it would lead to this helmet! Anyways, what level do you think you have to be to complete this quest?
Probably about level 15-20, depends on your character. I did it at Level 39, so it was pretty easy. Just bring Restore Health potions and stuff, and you should be fine.

Shadow20002
07-30-2002, 10:33 PM
Hein this is what lookin' for, i got a daedric crescent (which very cool looking and kill normally everything in 1 shot), dragonbone cuirass (Ar 333), Ten Pace Boots (AR 266) and now that face of god. I mean i'm invincible check that :

Stats
Level: 56
Health: Restore constant effect: 10 pts
Fatigue: Restore constant effect: 10 pts (mean permanently)
Magicka: 188

So, i think it's gonna easy for me to take that face of god.

mticha_21
07-31-2002, 09:11 AM
when u guys got all three helmets ,did u rip off the 2 helmets from the 2 guys in ghostgate?cuz i did that and i got one hella bounty now:p