PDA

View Full Version : The Twin Lamps

preetz16
07-26-2002, 04:07 PM
I have now freed enough slaves to get some of them to ask me if I was part of theTwin Lamps (an organization that frees slaves). I'm not, but I want to know who I need to talk to in order to join them. Any one who knows, your help is greatly appreciated!

Keltiks
07-26-2002, 04:09 PM
I don't think anyone knows. This has been brought up before and no one knew. Maybe someone knows now.

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 05:09 PM
i think theres a way to join but u just are in it and u dont get a rank or any quests. i looked thru prophecies and looked at all the guilds and it wasnt in there.

preetz16
07-26-2002, 06:20 PM
Well, I've heard that once you get told about them from the slaves when you talk to some people they ask if you know about them. You're supposed to say "they light the way to freedom" and that's like the secret password to get in. But this is just what I've heard...I don't know if it's true....I just need to know where some of the members are.

Keltiks
07-26-2002, 06:22 PM
Look in caves in the swamps

Tkf5000
07-26-2002, 06:23 PM
yea i read in prophecies u start getting that message after u save 30 slaves. also a new book apears at jasuabas book store in vivic. maybe the book helps. i dont really remeber id have to check my book.

y2kash_14
07-26-2002, 10:29 PM
one of the slaves take you to the Twin Lamps in a sub-quest. I forgot the town name but its the town where you have to get the Dwemer Artifacts for Habasi. In the building with the Dwemer Artifacts there is a trap door going underground. A guy asks you to take a slave to Balmora (she will get killed if you take her there). If you talk to her she will ask if you would take her to the Twin Lamps instead.

frostedflakes
07-26-2002, 10:36 PM
so the twin lamps is the argonian mission in ebonheart?

also, for one of my bal molagmer quests i had to deliver a key (i think) to some lady in vivec. i can't remember her first name, but her last name was dren. she lives in one of the st. cantons (st. delyn maybe). anyways, i think i remember seeing an option in the talk menu about twin lamps, but i had no clue what it was then. i'll go back and talk to her later, maybe she can give me some quests.

edit. figured it out. free 30 slaves then go and talk to llemi (sp?) dren in vivec. she'll give you a couple quests (2 or 3 i think).