PDA

View Full Version : Nake Case and the room in it

Toonz
07-26-2002, 05:40 PM
Can someone please tell me how I am suppose to get 2 controllers, the power cable, the RCA cable, and the network cable all in this thing. I've been at it 30 mins and it simply all won't fit. Kinda defeats the purpose of a travel case if it can't hold all this

chili325
07-27-2002, 05:01 PM
You can fit 2 controllers in the top compartment and if u have an stype u can also fit a cord. For the rest, it will fit in the main compartment with the xbox. The case is very practical, enjoy it!

Toonz
07-27-2002, 05:59 PM
I would absolutely love to see that happen. I don't know about you but I am not keen on mashing all my stuff. The 2 controllers alone barely fit and when there both in there the analog sticks are being pushed to 1 side and what not. That just can't be good for them after extended periods of time

wweomaniac
07-27-2002, 07:19 PM
The case ain't that great since it only holds two controllers. I was sort of upset.

I put all my cord in the top compartment... I don't know aboot your RCA deally.

MerimacHamwich
07-27-2002, 08:54 PM
In my brothers naki pack we have fit two controllers in the top compartment but not tried the rest. Also seeing as we dont travel much we just use it to keep dust off the xbox and put game cases in the top compartment. I think it is sweet how you can play right out of it.