PDA

View Full Version : Is Xbox Last?

faceoff508
07-26-2002, 08:02 PM
Is Xbox last in every country or is it second in the US? They say its last in all countryies id this true?

robnyack
07-26-2002, 08:06 PM
xbox has sold 3.9m in thje US, GC about 3.5m.

reports say xbox sales over the last month have really taken off.

who know though. All I know, is by the time this is all said and done, xbox will be sitting on top of the heap. mark my words.

robnyack
07-26-2002, 08:08 PM
look at the gamecube. can you imagine anyone looking at the 3 options available and going out and choosing a gamecube right now????

the system is just a big purple coaster on my coffe table. There is just NOTHING to play on the thing. And I'll be damned if there is anything coming out. They seem to release about 1 game every other month. it's pathetic.

Zion
07-26-2002, 08:17 PM
Last in what?

Sales numbers? Maybe. The PS2 has a one year sales head start on it, of course it's going to show more units sold.

Gamecube? It's cheaper, so yes it probably has more sales. The kiddies just have their parents buy them one whevever they ask for it.

However, both the PS2 and Gamecube are weak compared to the Xbox. The Xbox is in FIRST place when it comes to bang for your buck, power, innovation, future proofing, online capability, storage capability, graphics capability, audio capability, quality of games, and just overall coolness. Nothing else even comes close.

robnyack
07-26-2002, 08:22 PM
Gamecube? It's cheaper, so yes it probably has more sales.

wrong.

ps2 30m
xbox 3.9m
gc 3.5m

faceoff508
07-26-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by robnyack

wrong.

ps2 30m
xbox 3.9m
gc 3.5m

Where did you get that?

When I go to Gamecube forums they say that the Gamecube is second and the Xbox is last. I go to Xbox forums and they say its second. Whats the truth people?

wweomaniac
07-26-2002, 09:10 PM
XBox is last in Japan and Europe. last in Europe by 200k. I just read an article on this.

As for Australia... who knows? Appearantly they are experiencing big pre-xbox live problems. Something about lack of broadband providers.

Zion
07-26-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by robnyack

wrong.

ps2 30m
xbox 3.9m
gc 3.5m

I don't care. I have both. :p