PDA

View Full Version : Hunter the reckoning final boss help

Jerin_l
07-26-2002, 11:19 PM
Hey guys i think this guy is the final boss. It is the vampire dude you fight in the mansionEE level (mansion ee is what is calls it under the save name) Well it is me and 2 other friends playing we all got around 30 k exp and we cant even get this dude past half life. Are there ne strategies to beat this guy?

And for those of u who say the game is easy.... U havent tried doing 4 player coop have u? It makes it insanely hard. Thanks

Nimbard
07-27-2002, 03:59 PM
Ok i have watched my brother kill the vampire in the mansion with "Spencer" but it took him 3 continues and everytime he continued he used up every single bit of his edge, starting off with the firey axe and so forth, with 3 of you all using ur edges should make it easier, and incase u havnt seen it there is a health rejuv at top right of room

Snoopy7548
07-27-2002, 05:55 PM
just keep hitting the guy, and when he goes to get his health back, go to the window, and use the chainsaw on it. you have to break the window to defeat him. it may take a few tries though.

Jerin_l
07-27-2002, 10:42 PM
UGH!! where can u get a chainsaw? I mean i know u can get them earlier in the game but i havent saw one in a while. Also i am using a judge and my friends are using the the defender and avenger. We are all hitting him and using our edges like crazy but we aint getting him down at all. I am sure i could take him solo but 3 or 4 people in the game makes it intense

Nimbard
07-28-2002, 05:08 AM
Thats simple then just before you enter the room make sure ur 2 friends get killed giving you enough continues to solo him

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 05:12 PM
just attack the window with your mellee weapon he will die soon