PDA

View Full Version : ? About camping out for the xbox come and help me!! thanx!!

HANEEF
10-30-2001, 01:51 AM
Ok i need 2 know what would be the best time 2 camp in fornt of the store for the xbox ,because I get off work at like 11:00PM ,and i need 2 know if thats 2 late or not . Or just let me know how u are going about doing it . I need someone to tell me a good time to go so im not like the last one in line, I dont want 2 be like the 30th one in line, so give me a hand thanks!

O yah!! When will Taco Bell tell us when who won? hummmm......

l Maximus l
10-30-2001, 11:23 AM
Haneef...if you get off at 11:00pm, make sure you show up at 11:01pm. I'm camping the very moment I don't work and most-likely, I will be in the same boat as you. You definately won't be the 30th person in line if you start at 11:00pm or so...more like the 5th or 6th at worst. It won't be until 5 or 6am when all the people will show up to their dispair.

-Max

dimwit
10-30-2001, 11:52 AM
What makes you guys think there will be a shortage? When my local Toys R Us had the bundle preorders a couple Sundays ago they only had 16 tickets and they still had some left at closing.

Unless I am mistaken, they will have 2-3 times as many Xboxs and Sony had PS2s, plus you have to take into account the other half that want the GC.

MensurB
10-30-2001, 11:55 AM
I know someone at best buy, he said he'll safe one for me, if it come in before the 15th I might even get it earlier, and by the way he is a store manager :)

b1edjz79
10-30-2001, 12:02 PM
Bring a garbage bag with you and sleep infront of the store at around 12:00 at night .Sleep inside the bage so people will think you stink and that you don't get raind on and there you have it be in the store at 8:30-9:00.

l Maximus l
10-30-2001, 01:11 PM
b1edjz...lol...Well, that's an idea...but, I know I wouldn't submit myself to a garbage bag! lol

I recommend eating a lot of McDonald's food, stand in the line and fart all night long...people will only be able to bare it for so long :D

-Max