PDA

View Full Version : Indoril Greaves

Calve
07-27-2002, 08:29 PM
Hey, Ive killed lots of Ordinators and i still haven't got Indoril greaves... Anyone know where I can find them??

Thx

SlightlySycho
07-27-2002, 08:53 PM
Hmmm, I don't think there are Indoril Greaves. I guess some armor types aren't complete sets. To test this theory, I ask has anybody ever seen a Daedric Helmet? Not a Daedric Face, or helmet that has a Daedric Armor level, but an item labeled "Daedric Helm?"

Alien
07-27-2002, 09:59 PM
No. There are no Indoril Greaves. People have looked in the editor and everything on the PC version. They don't exist. That's really odd, but I guess Bethesda wanted it that way.

mticha_21
07-28-2002, 10:56 AM
and glass armour isnt a full set is it?its missing the bracers

Duke
07-28-2002, 11:20 AM
I'm pretty sure there are glass bracers although it took me a long time to find them. From memory, I'm pretty sure I'm wearing a glass bracer on one side and wraithguard on the other.

If I made that up I'll check later and post.

BTW, I have no idea where i did find them, maybe in Dagoth Ur.

preetz16
07-28-2002, 11:34 AM
So what's the best medium armor type? Also, can you get anything more of the Deugh(sp) armor other than the sheild and helm you steal from balmora?

Duke
07-28-2002, 11:40 AM
Yeah, There is also a Dreugh cuirass out there. I think I ran into it while doing the Blades quests, but I couldn't tell ya where.

Personally, I go w/ light armor. It's one of my main skills, and I haven't really explored the whole enchanting thing so I can carry more. Even with light armor and maybe 6 choice weapons I'm constantly in danger of exceeding my weight load.

SlightlySycho
07-28-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by mticha_21
and glass armour isnt a full set is it?its missing the bracers Of course there are Glass bracers. You can buy a pair at Ghostgate.

Keltiks
07-28-2002, 02:21 PM
I have 2 dreough curiouses. One I found enchanted, the suck though. IMO, I don't think Ordinators have greaves because they wear skirts.

Calve
07-28-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Keltiks
I have 2 dreough curiouses. One I found enchanted, the suck though. IMO, I don't think Ordinators have greaves because they wear skirts.

ya they look like skirts but there like baggy half pant things...lol they aint skirts tho

shrew king
07-28-2002, 11:00 PM
Can somebody post the locations where i can get FULL training for medium armor and long blade?

BTW, anyone know where i can get a full set of orc armor, ive gone to ghorak manor, and the armorer in balmora, but i havent been looking for em really, anyone know post here.

mticha_21
07-28-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by shrew king
Can somebody post the locations where i can get FULL training for medium armor and long blade?

BTW, anyone know where i can get a full set of orc armor, ive gone to ghorak manor, and the armorer in balmora, but i havent been looking for em really, anyone know post here.

go to the fighters guild in ald ruhn and in one of the rooms in a locked chest there is glass armour and in another chest in the same room there is a full set of orc armor,or u could just kill umbra

preetz16
08-01-2002, 07:13 PM
Um, I forget what all is there, but in the very upper room of ghorak manor there's a very near to, if not, complete set....you just have to get that orc away. You can do this with a domination spell of 10 levels and lower.

Professor Kaos
08-01-2002, 07:15 PM
u can always kill umbra and take his armor

Master Gracey
08-02-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Of course there are Glass bracers. You can buy a pair at Ghostgate.

Erm... you can steal a pair at Ghostgate. :) MUHAHAHAHA!!!!