PDA

View Full Version : Using A Microphone

Calve
07-27-2002, 09:06 PM
Hey!!! First off I would like to congratulate the XBConnect staff on making the best program to play Xbox on the net with...but If its possible... you should have an option to talk to teammates or enemies using a microphone...

just an idea:)

peejay2288
07-27-2002, 09:14 PM
Go to Ebgames.com and look in the accessories section. Find an item called "Xbox Live". It comes out in November I think. It allows you to talk to your opponent directly.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Zion
07-27-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Calve
Hey!!! First off I would like to congratulate the XBConnect staff on making the best program to play Xbox on the net with...but If its possible... you should have an option to talk to teammates or enemies using a microphone...

just an idea:)

Uhh..isn't that what the communicator headset is for?

cityson
07-27-2002, 09:46 PM
He's talkin' about playin' Xbconnect WITHOUT Xbox Live!~ If you use Xbox Live!, then what's the point of using Xbconnect???? He already knew what's Xbox Live! He just wanted to know if it's possible if Xbconnect supports normal headphones so it will work as fine as Xbox Live!......I think this is a good idea.

Calve
07-27-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by cityson
He's talkin' about playin' Xbconnect WITHOUT Xbox Live!~ If you use Xbox Live!, then what's the point of using Xbconnect???? He already knew what's Xbox Live! He just wanted to know if it's possible if Xbconnect supports normal headphones so it will work as fine as Xbox Live!......I think this is a good idea.

yep exactly what cityson said!!!
I wont be able to get xbox live because broadband isnt available where I live so ill always use xbconnect when i go to my friends house with my xbox...