PDA

View Full Version : daedric tower shield

Reaper
07-27-2002, 09:45 PM
can someone please tell me where to find the daedric tower shield. I have a full set of daedric and a normal daedric shield but i want the tower shield. Any help would be sweet.

Reaper

mticha_21
07-27-2002, 09:48 PM
hey whered u get the full daedric set at?

Reaper
07-27-2002, 10:02 PM
you can get it one of 2 ways. 1 being you can kill the guy in tel-fyr and take his armor the bad part is if you kill him it makes it impossible to compleat the main quest. he also does not have a shield or helmut. the shield can be found in dren plantation. 2 you can go to all the daedric ruins and collect it pice by pice. takes a long time but does not corrupt the main quest.

mticha_21
07-27-2002, 10:08 PM
r the daerdic ruins those places that look tore down on the map???

Reaper
07-27-2002, 10:15 PM
no those are dwemer ruins daedric ruins are not on the map

mticha_21
07-27-2002, 11:06 PM
could u tell me where sum are then plz

Reaper
07-27-2002, 11:21 PM
i cant remember off the top of my head where all of them are but if you are willing to wait untill about 11:00 tomorow morning i will be on and i will figure out where all of the armor is. but here is somthing for you to work on for tonight. Go to Dren plantation it is on the map that came with the game. somewhere not too far east of where the game starts. in dren plantation there are 2 buildings biger than the rest go into the one on the right go up stairs kill the guy ( does nothing to the game) and take the daedric greavs. everyone will attack you when you kill him so be ready but as a bonous one of the people that attacks you has a deadric shield. have fun.

Dulacc
07-28-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Reaper
can someone please tell me where to find the daedric tower shield. I have a full set of daedric and a normal daedric shield but i want the tower shield. Any help would be sweet.

Reaper

They do exist. I just got one off of a summoned Golden Saint.

Stats:

Daedric Tower Shield
Armor Rating: 58(consider that I have a heavy armor skill of 22)
Condition: 1600/1600
Weight: 45.0(heavy)
Value: 50000
Enchantment points: 225(the most I've every seen)

Goodness!

khaos2005
07-28-2002, 10:35 PM
Take an exquisite amulet and enchant it to summon a golden saint. You should be able to get it to stay for around 43 seconds. Keep summoning them until one appears with a deadric tower shield. Save. Then kill it and the split second it hits the ground you should still be able to loot its body. It takes practice but you can make lots of money off this method, and get rare items.

mticha_21
07-28-2002, 11:43 PM
where could i get a summoning golden saint spell at?and what skill do i need to be higher in to get my spells to work it always say failed casting

halocombat4ever
07-29-2002, 12:00 AM
i think will power
and what is the armor rating that you have and what is your armor skill at

Dulacc
07-29-2002, 12:13 AM
It's probably been stated about 100 times in the forums, but I'll say it once more. You can buy the 'Summon Golden Saint' spell from a guy in the top of the main tower in Tel Branora. You have to levitate to get to him.

As for casting it, I just use the tip seen in the 'Summoning Glitch' thread found on this site. It costs nothing(maybe around 5k).
Here's the thread:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17643

With this enchantment(done right), you can get an enchanted item that summons golden saints permanently, and that don't disappear when you kill them, allowing you to get their stuff every time.

mticha_21
07-29-2002, 11:20 AM
lol thanks man but i think i had to kill the guy to get an enchanted staff:rolleyes:

Dulacc
07-29-2002, 01:16 PM
The staff that's laying against the shelf? You had to kill him for it? I just hid behind the shelf so he couldn't see me, but I could still see the staff. He's the only one with a Summon Golden Saint spell that I know of. Hope you got it before you killed him.

mticha_21
07-29-2002, 01:54 PM
i forget i might've killed him,either that or i just took it and ran,wait thats what i think i did