PDA

View Full Version : Xbox is a joke

thekiller
07-28-2002, 11:40 AM
Jesus Herman Christ. Have you seen the latest screen shots at Gamespot for Panzer Dragoon Orta? I don't give two ****s about the X-Box. Just when I start to think that maybe I should cut them some slack I read crap like this:
"Xbox empowers game artists by giving them the technology to fulfill their creative visions as never before, creating games that blur the lines between fantasy and reality."

I know you can't see me right now, but I am laughing my ass off. I may need to get a new ass if I am unable to find this one later. I mean what the **** are they talking about here? Are you telling me that the guys behind Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon could not have brought their vision of a ****ty brawler to life without the unimaginable power of the X-Box?

There isn't a single game currently made for the system that I am even slightest bit interested in playing. In fact a few months ago when hunter came out, my friend packed up his X-Box and brought it over to my house. We played it for a bit (it's not half as good as zombie revenge on the Dreamcast) and then he packed it all back up and took it home. It has been sitting all packed up in it's box ever since. He has had absolutely no reason to even take the ****ing thing out of its box for months now. Thanks to Sega I have to actually go and buy one of these worthless ****ing systems come September. Thanks a lot Sega! What the **** did I ever do to you? I have had your back since the *******ed Master System. When all my friends were playing Mario, I was locked away in my room playing Alex Kidd. I even bought your ****ing 32x to go along with my Sega CD system. And this is how you repay me? Well you win Sega. I must have your Panzer Dragoon Orta and so I must have an X-Box. So thanks to you, in September I will walk into EBX and purchase one of those vile machines and a copy of Panzer Dragoon. The taste of bile will fill my mouth as I sign the receipt. It will take every ounce of self control I have not to wretch as I remove it from its box. It will sit next to my other consoles like a giant black monolith, a constant reminder of your betrayal and our failed union. Then I'll play your Panzer Dragoon, and it will be great. All will be forgiven. Once again I'll be eternally grateful that there is a Sega and that I am lucky enough to play your games, no matter what system they are on.

Duke
07-28-2002, 11:45 AM
Wow, well when your xbox is just gathering dust I know a few people who wouldn't mind purchasing it.

Not really sure why you even bothered posting here though. This is an Xbox fan site. Not the killer M4M chatroom

Integra Man
07-28-2002, 11:51 AM
lol you know what. i start to think how long it took to write all that how he probably doesnt have a life. Thats pretty pethetic. Yes i agree xbox sucks and thats why i bought xbox and halo. XBox is terrible. Happy? Good now leave

Knight
07-28-2002, 11:57 AM
thekiller your a loser I hope you burn in hell!!

thekiller
07-28-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Knight
thekiller your a loser I hope you burn in hell!!

Well thank you:rolleyes:

robnyack
07-28-2002, 12:00 PM
so, you don't like the xbox. go get the girliecube.....sounds more your style.

Knight
07-28-2002, 12:06 PM
thekiller next time you feel like bashing the XBox don't do it in a XBox forum!! thekiller your a vile low life!!

Kooster
07-28-2002, 12:11 PM
Do you worship Sega or something?? I can't believe that you find ZERO xbox games interesting! So you think that Halo, Morrowind, Outlaw Golf, Rallisport Challenge, Crazy Taxi 3, Hunter, etc. are all bad games??? If you do, you must be very narrow-minded. By the time you buy your xbox in September, GunMetal, Enclave, Buffy, Dead to Rights, Turok Evolution, Hitman 2, Lord of the Rings, etc. will be out. Plus xbox live in the fall. So how could you hate it so much?

Highlite23
07-28-2002, 12:18 PM
Now i'm a little confused:confused:

Did you say someone was holding a gun to your head, forcing you to buy an XBOX??

Did i miss that part??

The sign on the door should read:
"PLAY WHAT YOU WANT, ON WHATEVER SYSTEM YOU WANT, AND STOP YOUR B*TCHIN'"

Is over 9000 members really worth it:rolleyes:

Knight
07-28-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by hotshot657
Do you worship Sega or something?? I can't believe that you find ZERO xbox games interesting! So you think that Halo, Morrowind, Outlaw Golf, Rallisport Challenge, Crazy Taxi 3, Hunter, etc. are all bad games??? If you do, you must be very narrow-minded. By the time you buy your xbox in September, GunMetal, Enclave, Buffy, Dead to Rights, Turok Evorlution, Hitman 2, Lord of the Rings, etc. will be out. Plus xbox live in the fall. So how could you hate it so much?

And Sega GT 2002, Brute Force, ToeJam & Earl 3, Shenmue 2, Unreal Championship, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Splinter Cell, Superman: The Man of Steel, Mech Assault and next year The Unseen, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Ninja Gaiden plus other 3rd party games!!

thekiller
07-28-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by robnyack
so, you don't like the xbox. go get the girliecube.....sounds more your style.

Xbox sucks and you know it.

faceoff508
07-28-2002, 12:23 PM
Another fanboy.:rolleyes:

Knight
07-28-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by thekiller

Xbox sucks and you know it.

Your a loser and you know it!!
And your not welcome here so get lost!!

VenoM
07-28-2002, 12:57 PM
:eek: geez...you find zombie revenge good???better then hunter??......just shows how much you know what a good game is.....that game has to be one of the worst zombie games with gawd awful voice acting...its a joke.....have you ever heard of halo...motogp....jet set radio future..rallisport...amped....doa3...??..just those games its worth having an xbox..xbox isnt even a year old and it already has great games unlike other systems when they first came out...*cough* ps2 *cough*......not to mention you can play xbox online right now....playing halo online is enough to buy an xbox....have you seen the future line up for the xbox?....if you have and still put down the xbox your a big idiot that knows nothing about gaming and doesnt know what a good game is when ya play one.....just wait till this fall when xbox live launches....xbox is only gonna get bigger....i predict by the time xbox 2 comes out microsoft will have already crushed sony

thekiller
07-28-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
:eek: geez...you find zombie revenge good???better then hunter??......just shows how much you know what a good game is.....that game has to be one of the worst zombie games with gawd awful voice acting...its a joke.....have you ever heard of halo...motogp....jet set radio future..rallisport...amped....doa3...??..just those games its worth having an xbox..xbox isnt even a year old and it already has great games unlike other systems when they first came out...*cough* ps2 *cough*......not to mention you can play xbox online right now....playing halo online is enough to buy an xbox....have you seen the future line up for the xbox?....if you have and still put down the xbox your a big idiot that knows nothing about gaming and doesnt know what a good game is when ya play one.....just wait till this fall when xbox live launches....xbox is only gonna get bigger....i predict by the time xbox 2 comes out microsoft will have already crushed sony

How do you know that Xbox Live will sucseed? Not that many people have broadband. So it will crash and burn.

By the way, the Gamecube had the Best OF E3 with great, orginal games coming back. I dont think I have to post them. I know that you know what they are.

Alien
07-28-2002, 01:10 PM

There isn't a single game currently made for the system that I am even slightest bit interested in playing For someone with your intellect, I wouldn't think so. Maybe you should try more simple games, such as Blue's Clues Treasure Hunt. You would enjoy those I think a lot more then games Xbox has to offer probably. You could actually beat those games, instead of spending all your time not being able to figure out where the 'A' button is on the Xbox controller.

thebruce
07-28-2002, 01:22 PM

By the way, the Gamecube had the Best OF E3 with great, orginal games coming back. I dont think I have to post them. I know that you know what they are.

'Great original games... coming back.'

'Great... original games coming back.'

'Great original... games coming back.'

nope, no matter how I say it, it still makes absolutely no sense.

Mario, Zelda and Metroid are all sequels... and so are original how?

BTW, I think you'll be interested to know that even though mario sold out in 2 hours in Japan, an XBox game is still higher in the charts than it:

1 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - PS2 - (Capcom) - July 25, 2002
2 - Sanjo Digi World 3 - PS2 - (Yamasa) - July 25, 2002
3 - Murakumo - Xbox - (From software) - July 25, 2002
4 - Super Mario Sunshine - GC - (Nintendo) - July 19, 2002
5 - RS Riding Spirits - PS2 - (Spike) - July 25, 2002
6 - Powerful Professional Baseball 9 - PS2 - (Konami) - July 18, 2002
7 - Crazy Taxi 3 - Xbox - (Sega) - July 25, 2002
8 - Kamaitachi no Yoru 2 - PS2 - (Chun Software) - July 18, 2002
9 - Elysium - DC - (Nec Interchannel) - July 25, 2002
10 - My Summer 2 - PS2 - (Sony) - July 11, 2002

http://news.lycos.co.jp/ranking/game_dailysales.html

thekiller
07-28-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by thebruce

7 - Crazy Taxi 3 - Xbox - (Sega) - July 25, 2002

http://news.lycos.co.jp/ranking/game_dailysales.html

People actually bought that game, in Japan. HAHAH.

Also they are sequls but still are orginal. Like the cell shaded Zelda.

Why couldnt Sega support the Gamecube more than the Xbox. I am only getting it for Panzer Dragoon Orta. Why couldnt it be on the Cube.

Keltiks
07-28-2002, 01:53 PM
When all my friends were playing Mario, I was locked away in my room playing Alex Kidd. I even bought your ****ing 32x to go along with my Sega CD system.

I was attemping to give your argument some credibility until I read this line and found out your just an idiot. You actually bought Sega CD and even 32x.

I can not take anything you said seriously now.

Late

Who Deanie?
07-28-2002, 01:53 PM
Gabe?

faceoff508
07-28-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Who Deanie?
Gabe?

What? Who are you talking to.

I was attemping to give your argument some credibility until I read this line and found out your just an idiot. You actually bought Sega CD and even 32x.

I am new gamer and I dont know much. But what is a Sega CD and 32X. What was wrong with them?

Ninja Scroll bought the Sega CD. Cause he is a sega loylist and bought every system made by sega.

E Nomini Patri
07-28-2002, 01:58 PM
Jesus Herman Christ. Have you seen the latest screen shots at Gamespot for Panzer Dragoon Orta? I don't give two ****s about the X-Box. Just when I start to think that maybe I should cut them some slack I read crap like this:
"Xbox empowers game artists by giving them the technology to fulfill their creative visions as never before, creating games that blur the lines between fantasy and reality."

I know you can't see me right now, but I am laughing my ass off. I may need to get a new ass if I am unable to find this one later. I mean what the **** are they talking about here? Are you telling me that the guys behind Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon could not have brought their vision of a ****ty brawler to life without the unimaginable power of the X-Box?

There isn't a single game currently made for the system that I am even slightest bit interested in playing. In fact a few months ago when hunter came out, my friend packed up his X-Box and brought it over to my house. We played it for a bit (it's not half as good as zombie revenge on the Dreamcast) and then he packed it all back up and took it home. It has been sitting all packed up in it's box ever since. He has had absolutely no reason to even take the ****ing thing out of its box for months now. Thanks to Sega I have to actually go and buy one of these worthless ****ing systems come September. Thanks a lot Sega! What the **** did I ever do to you? I have had your back since the *******ed Master System. When all my friends were playing Mario, I was locked away in my room playing Alex Kidd. I even bought your ****ing 32x to go along with my Sega CD system. And this is how you repay me? Well you win Sega. I must have your Panzer Dragoon Orta and so I must have an X-Box. So thanks to you, in September I will walk into EBX and purchase one of those vile machines and a copy of Panzer Dragoon. The taste of bile will fill my mouth as I sign the receipt. It will take every ounce of self control I have not to wretch as I remove it from its box. It will sit next to my other consoles like a giant black monolith, a constant reminder of your betrayal and our failed union. Then I'll play your Panzer Dragoon, and it will be great. All will be forgiven. Once again I'll be eternally grateful that there is a Sega and that I am lucky enough to play your games, no matter what system they are on.

Who Deanie?
07-28-2002, 02:05 PM
His original rant is a cut and paste from penny-arcade. Hence, Gabe.

Knight
07-28-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508

What? Who are you talking to.

I am new gamer and I dont know much. But what is a Sega CD and 32X. What was wrong with them?

Ninja Scroll bought the Sega CD. Cause he is a sega loylist and bought every system made by sega.

http://www.sega.com/segascream/legacy/segacd.jhtml

Snapple
07-28-2002, 02:36 PM
1st of all the killer your stupid to come here and say **** about xbox when all the people here like xbox except you and your girlfriend invaild name:D

Who Deanie?
07-28-2002, 02:55 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-5-29&res=l

Seems applicable.

Knight
07-28-2002, 02:58 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20020529l.gif

JimmieDoogan
07-28-2002, 03:05 PM
I can't believe you guys are even giving this guy the time of day. Let this post die, along with this loser.:rolleyes:

robnyack
07-28-2002, 04:50 PM

yea, all ONE of them!

Gamecube, where you have no choice but to play your game over, and over, and over, and over....while you pray that they will someday release another game!!!

Snoopy7548
07-28-2002, 06:32 PM
How do you know that Xbox Live will sucseed? Not that many people have broadband. So it will crash and burn.

how do you know that it will crash and burn? what do you have like a crystal ball and you can see the future? just wait till it comes out, then we'll see how good it does.

I mean what the **** are they talking about here? Are you telling me that the guys behind Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon could not have brought their vision of a ****ty brawler to life without the unimaginable power of the X-Box?

so you expect every single developer to use the full power of the xbox? go back to playing britneys dance beat or something, loser.

benz_300sl
07-28-2002, 07:12 PM
why do these *** fanboys take the time out of their already pointless lives to come and bash the XBox? just because it's better than you're PS2 or GCN doesnt mean you have to get mad at US, go get mad a bill gates. :rolleyes:

No Fear 23
07-28-2002, 07:21 PM
gotta love fanboys..:eek:

casue they r full of *****

faceoff508
07-28-2002, 08:22 PM
I dont get why fanboys have to do these *** stuff? We have our system and you have yours. Its not like we care what you think.

Snoopy7548
07-28-2002, 08:24 PM
if their system is so good, then why arent they playing it? instead of saying crap about other systems?

cityson
07-28-2002, 08:30 PM
I don't care what other loser PS2 guys say about Xbox.....Cuz in my mind, Xbox is all good. No one can ever change my mind. Cuz it's MINE! Not just my mind.....It's reality. PS2 guys never accept reality. Sad....

Anthony4sho
07-28-2002, 10:28 PM

ok, i dont care why u hate the xbox or w/e cuz i lyk it and thatz what countz 2 me, but, did u say that bruce lee was a ****ty brawler? wtf r u talking about? he invented 6 different styles of fighting, was undefeated, and probably one or the best fighter ever. Were u born yesterday loser?

daedric warrior
07-29-2002, 03:14 AM
ok killa you find me another system that blows away my XBOX'x capabilities and i'll buy it. until then the BOX is on top so have fun playing Luigi's Mansion on your big bad game cube. I have all three systems and my XBOX gets the most play time.

XboxGamers
07-29-2002, 04:56 AM
Xbox is a joke

This is just a Troll!!

Evil_Dr_Beefy
07-29-2002, 05:18 AM
Mmm...this thread is still here....just thought i would add my two cents..Most of the major powerhouses gamewise aren't going to be released until the fall/xmas season. I think it's a pretty good line up of games. I'm sorry you feel dissapointed by the xbox. Maybe the playstation 2 or the gamecube has games more to your liking.:cool:

Rochey69r
07-29-2002, 05:55 AM

so you call yourself the killer eh?

nice name, ah ah!

you recon xbox is SHlT eh?

ah, ah!

you actually think that there isnt any good games out on xbox?

do you actually think that xbox live will fail?

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK, gamecube went better at E3 than xbox?

let me and the millions, **and the millions**

of XBA's members tell you this thekiller

IT DOSN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK :mad: